2020 Election Fraud Thread (Part 1)

And because he showed no compassion, he took no action. Basically -He was just a failure and a loser. Which is why he then became a loser.

Real men don’t lose.

1 Like

If Dominion is so impervious to corruption, why were the Dems so vocal a year ago about it being used for fraud?

Yeah right. He took the steps needed, while all the left cried about him being a xenophobe. Take that lie somewhere else.

Swearing under oath via an affidavit is circumstantial evidence plain and simple.

You can try to spin this anyway you want.

However the facts remains people are subjecting themselves to perjury by lying, so their written statements count for something already.

And again, things like traffic feeds and payroll records makes it easy to corroborate fairly easily some of the finer details they could be very well in the know 1st hand too.

If you were to invalidate every vote counted on Dominion machines across the country, Biden would still win the election.

In some swing states, Biden would win with an even higher margin.

The Dominion–Smartmatic guy works in Texas trying to turn Texas blue. A sneaky guy. Turned a County Blue to begin with.

Where’s the evidence?

To date not a single person has claimed under oath that fraud occurred

the first 10 seconds of this “peice” is wrong, making me ignore all other peices.

Smartmatic does NOT use Dominion software. They are competitors. There is NO relationship what so ever.
Smarmatic bought sequioa, then sold them off 2 years later. (2007). 3 years after that -Dominion bought them

There is no other ties behind this.

So in the first 10 seconds she gave a lie and then used that lie to imply a falshool.

“Smartmatic machines have used Dominion software” - That is FALSE. Doesn’t even make sense. BOTH make Election software. They are competatiors. It would be like saying “Windows machines use iOS”. It doesn’t even make sense.

Sequoia - Which makes voting machines and was bought by Dominion software, used Smartmatic software" -That is correct. 13 years ago and 3 years before Dominion bought them, Sequoia machines used Smartmatic software. Which has nothing to do with them running Dominion software today.

Meaning the entire premises of the piece is wrong from the get go.

2 Likes

Where is the evidence? The accusations don’t mean ■■■■ without it.

He is a xenophobe. But that had nothing to do with him failing on Covid.

I like my men that dont get crushed in the biggest election landslide against a sitting president. in the last 100 years.

1 Like

That doesnt make sense as a sentence.

“The Google - Apple guy…”

“The FOX - CNN guy…”

They are competitors!

BTW -As a afterthought -Smartmatic only used their software in LA county during the 2020 election.

What fear and panic?

I’m reading myself to start throwing bolder at Harris/Biden administration.

Oh isn’t that special.

That’s cool but you should aspire to higher standards than politicians.

w5KH4Nyb6gxwY

Research the history of these companies, The Smartmatic was used in the Philiipines. It was Dominion

I’m pretty sure it’s Smartmatic SOFTWARE and Dominion HARDWARE. So the apt comparison would be Microsoft/Dell.

Both companies do both so why would one be using a computers product?

I think you need to research it since you continue to show not only do you not know the history -You don’t know what they do… Once again -It is IMPOSSIBILE for Smarmatic AND Dominion to be used on the same thing.
That is like saying "My phone runs Android /iOS:

BOTH are software and competitors.

Sequoia is a hardware company. They make hardware that once used Smarmatic and no is owned by Dominion and uses mostly dominion/

2 Likes