2020 Election Fraud Thread (Part 1)

It is not hearsay when you have 1st hand accounts.

Did you read or see particularly the one postal worker who drove an entire truck full of ballots from Holtsville, NY into PA?

Regardless, he was very specific with the date he drove them in, so all someone has to do is check with state and local law enforcement that have the traffic video on his so called routes to verify at least he went where supposedly said.

Again, these people said when asked by reporters that all signed sworn affidavits too.

:man_facepalming:
Yes it is. No matter how badly you want it to be something else itā€™s still heresy until its been corroborated

1 Like

Iā€™m thinking it all goes off the rails today. Must watch.

I believe that will not happen.
America is past the times of Free and the Brave.
If 70 plus millions who voted for Trump still possesses a pair they would converge on Washington and stop the traffic, stop the business and demand investigation started into election fraud. Butā€¦nuttered and cowardly they let the golden goose be squandered ā€¦well it took decades but it happened.
I agree now with Holder who said America is a land of cowards. Why shouldnā€™t America not be as miserable as the rest of the World.

They are allowed to protest. Will the election fraud protests continue into Bidenā€™s presidency?

Allan

freedictionary.com has hear say defined as:

Unverified information heard or received from another; rumor.

Barr did investigate. He said there was no widespread voter fraud. The Kraken was released and promptly ā– ā– ā– ā–  all over those who released him

1 Like

Thatā€™s all fine but we got 81+ million.

Plus the Electoral College.

Yes indeed.

Anybody intend to tweet them some questions?

I donā€™t have a tweeter account or else would surely do it.

And if anyone does, please share hereā€¦

No.
ā€¦

Affidavits arenā€™t evidence most of the time.

Allan

So you just donā€™t understand what heresy evidence is in a court of law and how these unsupported affidavits are treated. Its OK

You do not have to be a lawyer to understand what these people are stating is with their very own eyes and ears.

Clearly thatā€™s not enough.
DC needs to be shut down completely because some folks are still upset that Trump lost. No matter when the DoJ or State officials say, as long as Trump claims he won, by gum, we need to disrupt everyone elseā€™s lives for a massive temper tantrum.

1 Like

I donā€™t understand how that tweet even makes sense?
ā€œDoes anyboy in GA remember voting for him?ā€

Its a elected position.

Correction: What these people are claiming they saw. They need supporting evidence of their claims or theyā€™re worthless. So far there hasnā€™t been anything doing so.

ā€œI was told that the ballots were going to be backdatedā€

That is hearsay.
If he said ā€œI was told to backdate the ballots and I personally did themā€ that is not.

See the difference?

Paging Dr. Freud! Paging Dr. Freud!

:man_facepalming:

I freely admit this is not my wheelhouse. I do know though that these affidavits as presented are worthless