2019 NFL Preseason thread

The 2019 NFL Preseason kicks off at 8:00 pm on Thursday, August 1, with Atlanta playing Denver in the Hall of Fame Game. This thread is for pretty much anything from now until final cut downs occur after the final preseason games.

The Cowboys will likely accomplish nothing this year, probably ending at 8 and 8 or thereabouts.

Ditto for the Steelers.

And I don’t see any not-Patriots team that can win the Superbowl.

What about the Kansas City Chiefs? The Chiefs almost made the Superbowl last season, and they have a great quarterback.

It is a possibility, but I refuse to get my hopes up. :smile:

People seem to think the Saints and Eagles will have their acts together this year. Maybe?

Chiefs and Rams are still contenders. My Cardinals will be lucky to see 6-10.

Been a die hard Chiefs fan for almost 50 years…I have a good feeling this year. We finally have a QB that we drafted that is good, and that we can build our offense around. Just have to get a couple defensive pieces in place…

The Bills. Yes. It’ll be The Miracle on Lake Erie. A band of no-name mugs will grind it all the way to a championship. So amazing they’ll make a movie about it.

Wait. No. Not gonna happen. I say they’ll be grim as always coming in somewhere around 5-11.

Yep…Reid just needs one or two more outright thugs on his team and he’ll be all set…

I think the Chiefs have a great chance of winning the Super Bowl as well as the Saints. The L.A. Chargers might have a shot as well (let’s hope their “fans” show up).

The Steelers will surprise a lot of people and might go 10 - 6 or 11 - 5.

The Pats will contend, of course. But, Brady’s a year older and now without Gronk.

And, of course, the Jets will contend for a playoff spot. :slight_smile:

Being a lifetime supporter of the gang green. I have high hopes.

Darnold has been monstrous so far in training.

Have to hope bell don’t have “ring rust” having missed last year.

Gotta get him many reps in practice and pre season.

Adams is a good safety and the jets have shored up the d line and line backing Corp

9@7 10@6 is a realistic goal.

Allan

Colts will have their best season in Luck era

Steelers lost their best weapons. I don’t see how they get to 8-8.

Dallas had no big losses and gets Fredrick back. New OC is big question mark. I see them going 10-6 and contending for wild card.

Patriots will be the patriots.

Looking forward to seeing if Chiefs were an anomaly or if they can repeat. Same with the Rams.

I’m also looking forward to (gasp!!) the Browns. They’ve had some solid drafts and made good acquisitions. Hopefully they can get out of their own way.

I can say with absolute certainty that the Lions will not win the Superbowl this year.

I’ll be coming back to this thread throughout the season for all those who slept on the Colts :wink:

Broncos will probably go in the neighborhood of 6-10 to 8-8 this season.

Isn’t he hurt already? Has he even practiced yet?

I’m going with the Browns to be among the best in the AFC. They have a lot of talent in key areas on both sides of the ball.

The Chiefs of course will be good. Their defense is a problem.

Jest, Dolphins, Bills, Lions, Giants and Redskins twice will be on the Cowboys schedule. Barring any major injuries they’ll have one of the best defenses in the league. It’s their offense that will suck. Especially if Zeke isn’t there.

Well, Andrew Luck is now retired.

I have no clue about Jacoby Brissett.

Anyhow, with a new quarterback, I wouldn’t count on the Colts to be a factor.

See, now that’s just bad luck.

(No super-easy “Luck” pun intended.)

speechless