2019 Deficit Officially Passes $1TRILLION

I bet you used to care about the deficit.

2 Likes

A gambler, eh? Bad choice. :wink:

It wonā€™t hurt me. Iā€™m positioned to basically be recession proof. However, I actually have empathy for those who will inevitably have a hard time. There have been policies put in place in the last few years that have severely hurt our ability to stem of the effects come the next time.

5 Likes

Surely this will stop Donald Trump!

We are all aware that a recession and $1trillion+ deficits wont prevent the 5th Avenue crowd from voting for Trump

1 Like

Thatā€™s your choice to insert your feelings into other peopleā€™s hardships. Empathy is fine and all, but irrelevant when it has nothing to do with how Iā€™m affecting someone. My pity is useless, so I wonā€™t waste it on other people.

I am happy to know youā€™ll be trying to watch your weight along with me over the next 10 years. Fiscal responsibility, folks. If you donā€™t do it, itā€™s your fault for being at everyone elseā€™s mercy.

Especially the federal governmentā€¦

Lets just pray it gets to 2 trillion by next November! Keep those search engines handy!

1 Like

This is all you guys have left. How sad.

1 Like

Youā€™re supporting the admin that is putting in policies that will exacerbate the problem and cause more harm to people. You are affecting them.

4 Likes

Excellent point

Right? I remember when libs used to be interesting. This really is all we have left. lol

I love you

What a pink load of emotional crap. lol

Shut up bae, I know it! :sunglasses:

1 Like

There was zero emotion in that post. Data driven analysis.

I could blow it into pink elephant bubblesā€¦and pop them, after looking through the prism of color that they leave behind. pop, pop, pop!

Sure thing, fella. lol

Next year, you lib-types will be feverishly supporting an old white man with a kid fiddling problem. By your logic, libs will support violating children by supporting a child predator.

But hey, blame me for your problems. lol

a4c75869d223aa90129ab6c89646ac34

1 Like

Sounds like projectionā€¦ you want us to be like you so bad it hurts.

3 Likes

You could never be like me, sorry. Try being you instead. :hugs:

1 Like