$20 dollar bill

why do you hate hariette tubman?

who goes on the one dollar bill after we erase racist slaver washington from history in “fist in the air” fasion?

Oprah?

and why didnt Mr “Born in hawaii” Obama make it happen? Why didnt he just do it?

corn pop

1 Like

so you WANTED the slave states to have more power. I see

lol. dont crack corn jokes. it will happen if Twilight Biden manages to steal the election.

you didnt thank me.

they sure did drag their feet during the obama years…

1 Like

let’s replace “in god we trust” with “ain’t i a woman?”

the 25% of black kids who manage to graduate from high school in the inner democrat cities will surely be inspired not to randomly punch 92 year old women with walkers on the sidewalk in their “communities”

that would be an improvement

1 Like

gawd…

I don’t reward temper tantrums.

Tubman was a very brave woman who risked her neck many times to help slaves escape. I would have no problem replacing the sleazy Jackson with her.

Not to patronize or appease anyone(that impresses no one anyway) but rather because it would be a good thing to do.

Tubman would be more worthy than Jackson in my book.

5 Likes

The abolitionists used my home town as an HQ for awhile. The confederates came up and burned it too. White people… in the north… fighting slavery. Civilians burned out. John Brown hung. But the raycysts say ■■■■■ them. They white.”

:clap:t4:

Why not? Like ever? I would love to see something like the “Educational Series” done again. Would be really cool to see some killer art on money.

Yes. And whateverchan those idiots on the left are looking at.

1 Like

ah another 4chan reference

solid

washington on one dollar bill is art. Gilbert Stuart

get knowledge

Will BLM demand they make Tubman look like a banking executive on the money? They don’t seem to like that authentic look.