$20 dollar bill

Now would be a good time for trump to do the right thing and stop delaying putting the image of Harriet Tubman on the $20 dollar bill.

1 Like

May as well while cash is still even a thing. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Why now?

Why not?

Pandering. I’m not the one that said “Now would be a good time.” What makes “now” special?

1 Like

Token of goodwill from trump to all Americans, especially African Americans. :man_shrugging:t4:

Yeah, I’m sure it would be taken as such. No accusations of buying them off with beads and baubles instead of addressing the problems they are actually marching for.

3 Likes

I would.

I wouldn’t.

I have no problem with replacing a slave-owning Democrat with a Black Republican gun-owning woman.

6 Likes

There you go. :+1:t4:

I don’t either. After the rioting, looting and burning stops.

This was supposed to happen this year. The timeline for it was set by Jack Lew back in 2016 but last year Mnuchin announced that it wasn’t happening because of reasons.

Take Jackson off the $20. That dude should not be on our money.

So, that’s a yes from you then?

How about instead of Tubman, Willie L. Williams?

If people who still use filthy cash want to stare at their money without it hurting their feelings, they shouldn’t be denied the opportunity while the rest of the world is fully committed to digital currency. Same worthless bank entries, less germs and cocaine. lol

1 Like

Less cocaine?!?!? noooooo

There is no trace of cocaine, or stripper germs on my digital money. I know it’s a bit more boring, but still. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

After the bad behavior stops.

The rioting and looting did not come from people you think. :man_shrugging:t4:

“Intelligence analysts warned law enforcement this week that far-right extremist “boogaloo” members live in—and may be setting sights on—D.C. And a separate DHS memo sent to LE today is focused entirely on threat of boogaloo violence.

1 Like