1am search. warrant. Innocent woman dead

Sorry, I don’t negotiate with terrorists.

Not surprising that Democrats and Biden/Harris are on the same side as BLM. I had seen the full story on Taylor and wasnt her boyfriend a drug dealer? its sad what happened to her,however i am not surprised the dems are with the BLM.

Tonight, I’m thinking of Breonna Taylor’s family who is still grieving the loss of a daughter and sister. 
We must never stop speaking Breonna’s name as we work to reform our justice system, including overhauling no-knock warrants.

Are you on the cops siide for shooting and killing an innocent woman?

Did you think the shooting of an innocent woman should have no further discussion on how to prevent a shooting like that again?

I encourage you use discretion when starting threads. Sometimes just a post in an existing thread on the subject will do.

2 Likes

Breonna Taylor’s family to receive $12M settlement

No he was not

Awesome.
Which one of your loved ones are you willing to have killed for 12m?

3 Likes

That won’t stop family grief.

This is such a bad situation, this shouldn’t of happened.

2 Likes

Do you think money takes away the families grief? Only a brainless sheep would think that. I am sure you would rather have your loved ones versus money.

7 Likes

Apparently you hadn’t.

And?..Is that going to bring her back to her loved ones? How much is a family member worth, whats the going rate?

Right because money will bring Breonna back…:roll_eyes:

This is a mistake on everybody’s end, it wasn’t a planned shooting of her. It was her ex that was a drug dealer, her current boyfriend, who legitimately had a gun, not a drug dealer, mistakenly thought there were intruders, shot at cops & cops shot back, she was unfortunately caught in the crossfire. No planned shooting, like the 2 cops purposefully shot at yesterday by people who attempted to murder them, like the 2 LA cops who were purposefully shot at with people celebrating their attempted murders.

2 Likes

And Randy Weaver was an illegal ams dealer.

I think the outpouring of public support and another 5.4 million this support raised added to the other 12 can have a positive influence on her family and I hope it does.

Lawyers get 50-60%

Where did the $5.4 million come from?

Coerced into selling an undercover federal agent a sawed off shotgun after repeatedly refusing to do so.
Justification to have federal agents descend on your home like D Day and kill your son and wife.
But that were the Feds, this is sleepy and bucolic Louisville KY.