18 U.S. Code § 2071

Mark Stein didn’t read this here. It’s been all over the herd’s twitterverse all night.

https://twitter.com/charliekirk11/status/1224918099486359552?s=20

2 Likes

Pelosi triggered these people baaaaaad :rofl:

I didnt figure he did…I made that remark Tongue in cheek.

Erick son-of-Erick, Trump supporter and someone who has vowed to vote for Trump again in 2020 had this to say about all of the hubbub.

https://twitter.com/EWErickson/status/1225112374308483074?s=20

3 Likes

As usual though, the herd of independent thinkers continue to propagate this lame piece of ■■■■■■■■■ Amirite?

Think critically!

1 Like

Are you bragging… about a politician?

I doubt anything will happen as I am sure there is a free speech aspect to it, but in the end it just sows more division to an already increasingly divided country.

1 Like

What could happen and what really should happen is that she should be censured by the Senate. They could take it up as a vote right after the acquittal while they have all the members present. If mitch does that I will donte to his reelection campaign.

I’m sorry. My bad.

1 Like

What is the punishment for the OPer using Charlie Kirk’s tweet as his reference without citing him?

3 Likes

She didn’t break the law, its a photocopy.

1 Like

No no, as usual they “predicted” this :rofl:

I hope they call witness.
we need the TRUTH!

Charlie Kirk’s lame-ass tweet was at 11:50 pm last night…the OP was posted three hours ago.

Easy to “predict” something that already happened.

That seems to happen a lot here :joy:

Bragging? Pointing out facts isn’t bragging, but thanks for taking an interest.

An official copy of the speech would have been given to the House Records Clerk.

A transcript of actual speech (to capture off teleprompter remarks) would also have been entered into the offical record.
Finally any document delivered personally to a member are considered personal property of the individual member and as such they are not considered an official part of the record unless that member has them admitted to the record.
.WW, PHS

4 Likes

Lol Bill Barr should personally handcuff her and frogmarch her out of the House and LOCK HER UP!

And if he doesn’t, it’s because Trump Administration is WEAK! And you GOT NOTHING!! GOT THAT? NOTHING!

3 Likes

I never said she did, I am saying the optics looks bad she shouldn’t be ripping up anything with her head down the whole time during the SOTU. I don’t think the country as a whole wants this to become the new norm start off with investigations, then impeachment, then boycotting the speech or sitting up there ripping papers.

It’s almost as if some people didn’t know this entire argument played out and got laughed off the Internet last night.

3 Likes