18 U.S. Code § 2071

I find this to be interesting.

Was that copy of SOTU speech official document that Trump gave Nancy Pelosi for house to keep?

(a)
Whoever willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, or destroys, or attempts to do so, or, with intent to do so takes and carries away any record, proceeding, map, book, paper, document, or other thing, filed or deposited with any clerk or officer of any court of the United States, or in any public office, or with any judicial or public officer of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

(b)
Whoever, having the custody of any such record, proceeding, map, book, document, paper, or other thing, willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies, or destroys the same, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both; and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States. As used in this subsection, the term “office” does not include the office held by any person as a retired officer of the Armed Forces of the United States.

If so what do you all think should happen?

Nothing if it triggers cons! LULZ!!!

4 Likes

Oh brother this has The Trial of Nancy Pelosi written all over it.

No one is above the law…right lib?

3 Likes

Please, please go down this road GOP.:pray:

You’re hilarious. You got the wrong one bro. You want to have this conversation about you and your belief politicians aren’t above the law? For real?

Correct. Hopefully the GOP runs with this

Plus it says forfeit “his” office. Nancy isn’t a “his”.

2 Likes

Trump should arrest her and throw her in a cell with Bolton.

I understand…only libs can destroy documents and evidences etc.

3 Likes

Do you also understand that you destroyed your own premise within the OP itself by showing that what she did does not violate the law?

filed or deposited with any clerk or officer of any [court

1 Like

YES! PLEASE! Lock her up for this!

@conan, I hope your idea actually happens.

:rofl:

The same thing that happens to the President under the Presidential Records Act.

So this is no different than Trump deleting tweets?

Or tearing up Presidential papers only to have the guys at the National Archives who were tasked with taping them all back together fired when they mentioned to the press that this was happening.

1 Like

Time to start making examples out of these idiots!

Wait this is a real thing that happened?

Yep.

It is hard to keep track of all of the silliness.

1 Like

I guess silliness is a term that makes me want to slit my wrists less than the “annihilation of the idea that the government has to follow the law.”

1 Like

I can only handle about two seconds of CNN or any of those other Russian collusion liars.