160,000 Left Behind in Afghanistan?

Yep not to mention a suicide bomber then retaliation to show how tough he was, killing an innocent family.

3 Likes

Totes not chaos. (D)addy was just playing eleventy three dimension chess. :rofl:

2 Likes

By people who weren’t there.

Wasn’t Trump who foolishly evacuated the military before civilians, nor Trump who left 89 billion dollars worth of military equipment behind.

A 6 year old could have run that withdrawal better.

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s not 13 service members died during this ■■■■ show of a withdrawal or anything.

Kirby is a dumbass.

1 Like

Well, well…

3 Likes

Hmm seems libs were wrong again.

But but but Trump

2 Likes

Hello, nosebleeds. It’s me again.

:neutral_face:

2 Likes

Sum milley

In Afghan fields the poppies once grew . . .

Some in the US government are still morning the loss:

Has the Wicked Witch of the West been running US policy in Afghanistan?

I thought the withdrawal went exactly the way the democrats wanted.

America looked the fool and the terrorists got billions of dollars worth in free weapons.

Leftists Utopia.

2 Likes

Nope, it was an “extraordinary success”. Just as the senile blithering idiot.

https://twitter.com/USATODAY/status/1432788408477360133

1 Like

tenor

1 Like

President Trump asked Douglas MacGregor to develop a plan for evacuating Afghanistan, but the plan was blocked by Republicans in the Senate. Here is what MacGregor had to say about the logistics:

everyone who was involved understood that if you were going to leave Afghanistan the time to do it was in the winter . . .

MacGregor also points out that evacuation from Bagram would have been far easier than leaving from Kabul.

From what I see, the decision to leave in the middle of summer from Kabal was most likely pushed by people within the intel agencies and the Pentagon who did not want to leave at all.