15 dead, including 14 children, in Texas elementary school mass shooting

Still relevant.

8 Likes

Freedom isn’t free!

That is 100% true.

It’s okay guys. Your guns are going to be okay.

2 Likes

As a parent of young kids this one cuts deep, the Sandy Hook shooting was beyond depraved to see it happen again in an elementary school to children just starting life rips my heart.

I have resigned myself to the fact that there is no solution and I just try my best to stay vigilant for my own.

1 Like

Would you include Herschel Walker in that group? He did point a gun at his wife and played Russia Roulette.

Without the TV, you would have never known, because this has never happened to you, or near you, or to anyone you’ve ever known.

:rofl:

Congratulations, you’re part of the herd. :sheep:

6 Likes

Welcome back. These sock threads bring all the libs to the yard. :rofl:

5 Likes

IMG_1316-featuredimg-680x430

3 Likes

Now they’re updating.

1 Like

I just wish these demons would leave the children alone, it seriously boils my blood

2 Likes

The shooter, Salvador Ramos, was a student at Uvaldi high school, who had posted a picture of multiple assault rifles on his Instagram page. He shot and killed his grandmother, before the mass shooting at the elementary school.

Salvador Ramos - White Supremacist.

5 Likes

My guns didn’t kill anybody today.

2 Likes

Oh crap, mine may have!

:exploding_head:

Relax, I know the need to meme/joke is strong but this is no joking mater

No more so than the need to pretend like you’re at all affected.

:rofl:

4 Likes

statue-liberty-crying-but-we-got-scared

4 Likes

What an assinine statement…What the hell does that have to do with anything? Without a news outlet would you know anything that went on in the country or the world?

2 Likes

[quote=“SixFoot, post:36, topic:242081, full:true”]

That is one sad take, I feel sorry for you

In the county, yes. From the barber shop.

1 Like