11,000 global warming scientists have lost their minds

I don’t care if actors are hypocritical.

They are the worst polluters but yet you don’t mention them. Why? Just curious. :thinking:

Second one is better

We can clear heavy metal pollution from soil by introducing mycorrhizal dependent plants and throwing earthworms in the plot. Those types of solutions?

But at the same time, you are eternally grateful to folks like me who do our part to be environmentally friendly. You’re welcome! :smirk:

Who did I mention instead of them?

That’s not an answer.i know why you dodged it.you know why you dodged it …how about you try not dodging it

And leaped to an extreme to dismiss the entire point. Bravo.

Even if that’s what it said, what’s to stop you from adapting it to a level you find more reasonable? Reduce your meat consumption by 10%. Drive a fuel-efficient car. Walk/cycle/use alternate transportation when and where you can. Reduce your use of plastics, and recycle whenever possible.

Not too radical, is it?

2 Likes

I don’t know what you’re talking about.

Cool. And no politicians were needed to figure this out. :ok_hand:

Basically the same ■■■■ we did during WWII.

That’s way more radical than ■■■■■■■ up the planet.

Good, they’re horse ■■■■ rules anyway.

Is Alaska going to explode?

There is no magic bullet that will fix everything.

Hi sneaky

Yes
RUN!

Oh it is an answer. The country is in great shape pollution wise by comparison to the days when we really were polluting.

The sky is falling nonsense from the left doesn’t impress me at all.

We could try shooting GOVERNMENT

It’s not that hard to recycle. If you live in cali they give you money for basically everything you bring.

Everyone thinks I’m nuts because I have a recycle bin with my trash. Meanwhile while I’m recycling 10 bags or so every two weeks of stuff.