10 dead in spree shooting in Nova Scotia Canada

typing out those words on an tiny forum is not combating the insanity but you keep thinking that way. its a guaranteed winner! TaTa

Heartbreaking. Her family must be devastated.

Rememberā€¦after mass shootings is NOT the time to talk about guns.

2 Likes

that has nothing to do with the truth now does it?

ta ta

This thread is in the non political section.

unless itā€™s an anti-gun bleacher stomping rally huh?

besides thoughts and prayers because that has been helping soooo much. at least thought and prayers arenā€™t in bad taste like saying something stupid before the bodies are cold to score some kind of imaginary victory on a tiny interweb forum

16 confirmed dead now.

ahemā€¦

with or without sicko?

the population of the city is around 250 people very small very rural.

13 confirmed without shooter, not sure if the new total include him or not.
the RCMP is still investigating.

Jesus. Then they all knew her.

what we know.

He drove a fake RCMP car and dressed like an on duty RCMP officer (not the red outfit)

victim where targeted at random, there is no connection.

It was not a random act he seem it was planned.

RCMP is not ruling out terrorism but its unclear at this time.

She was well liked in the community, Nova Scotia is tight-knit.

I wondered that. But I profiled him a bit after reading his name. Then thought probably not. I guess weā€™ll find out in a day or two.

We wont know much till RCMP release info, the Media doesnā€™t speculate on stuff like that here.
they got in trouble a few years back by doing so for another case.

Obviously. :cry:

17 confirmed dead.

Here is some background information about the alleged shooter. He appeared to have a fascination with police cars and uniforms, but there was no mention of violence in his past:

One possibility worth investigating is whether COVID-19 is a factor with the shooting. The disease can cause damage to the brain and can contribute to a wide range of mental disorders. Social isolation and lack of exercise from lockdowns are another factor. For more information see: