Gretchen Whitmer Helped Storm the Capital

…of Mi. in 2012 on Dec. 11…

She’s proud of that too! She let them in…

That cost the state over a million dollars.

They was threatening, violent, & destructive, & interrupting the legislative process.

It was just about everything that happened on Jan 6th, but lasted longer, & involved more damage.

It was “An assault on our democracy!”

https://archive.humanevents.com/2012/12/11/michigan-democrat-on-right-to-work-law-there-will-be-blood/

1 Like

Oh, & don’t forget this one the democrats stormed too:

3 Likes

Interesting how the libs work. And really interesting how their rightous indignation kicks in with their narratives and notions

Let’s Go Brandon

2 Likes

When insurrections are righteous and cool.

1 Like

They were just tourists that day.

2 Likes

The hand waving and “whataboutism” of Jan 6th continues in earnest. Solider on brave patriots!

4 Likes

Whataboutism…

Also defined as “pointing out liberal hypocrisy” (of which there is endless source material).

“Whatabout” away my friends.

3 Likes

Whatever helps you work things out. :+1:t2:

Just pointing out reality…

What you are calling “whataboutism” in this case is simply pointing out the hypocrisy of the liberal left (and of course trying to distract from an actual discussion of said hypocrisy).

Ps- you guys whatabout too when it’s convenient…so climb off your high horse there buckaroo.

4 Likes

It’s OK when the left engages in domestic terrorism. They just can’t stand it when opposing groups do the same things they do; that, is when they cry 'mocracy.

4 Likes

How bout when libs burned down and destroyed for a year about defund police and then were not charged?

2 Likes

Hey definitely bring this up and how you were all for it then lol.

Whatever makes you feel better.

What would make me feell better as the libs who destroyed and burned be held accountable like the dumb ass Jan 6 protesters who entered the Capitol. Although they did not do much damage and were not armed and dangerous like the defund libs were, I do not condone the Jan 6 protesters. That was very stupid.

But, not as stupid as not having national guard and law enforcement ready to deal with it.

Any count yet on how many “under the cover” federal officers were mixed in with the January 6 protestors?

1 Like

Did you say anything Mr Lucchese. I did not notice anything of substance. But that may be your game today. Just like most other games.

1 Like

Like an SBD fart. You don’t hear anything of significance. But there is a definite stink that lingers.

1 Like

arrest yes and charges dropped yes

3 Likes

Whitmer is a moron. Problem is too many Michiganders are morons and vote for garbage to run their state.

1 Like

I wasn’t for either. I’m just pointing out the GLAREING hypocrisy of the left. GLAREING.

BTW: The left was proud of all that, we are not when some on the right did that crap on the 6th. It’s the difference between us, the right in general is opposed to violence like that, the left encourages it, is proud of it, & often funds it. YOUR Vice President bailed the dirtbags out of jail when they participated in violent riots so they could continue to do it again.

1 Like