Zelensky sparks outrage in Greece

At the beginning of the war, Azov battalion numbered about 900 guys.

Are we to believe that Putin started a war to eradicate 900 guys?

2 Likes

This neo-Nazi group?

Yes but they are not being killed because they are neo Nazis. They are being killed because they are in the way.

More than one thing can he true at a time. Why the defense of neo-NAZIs?

1 Like

More than one thing can be true at a time.

How do you know that?

Can be

Sure

Because not even Russian state tv or pravda or ria news are talking about the siege of Mariupol and therefore the Azov battalion as some grabd stand against neo Nazis. Even the op hasn’t brought it up. :grin:

Not defending…just saying that them being NN seems like a convenient justification on Putins part.

That’s a stretch.

And we’re supporting them against Russia? :thinking:

1 Like

Of course it is. And now he can point at Zelensky and say, “See! See!”

Yup. Funding and weapons.

Like you sand and i agreed. Can be. Sure. Is it? Meh

I’m definitely against aiding and supporting neo-nazis. Shouldn’t there be protestors peacefully punching them in the face or something? :thinking:

2 Likes

Def but they are not stationed in Charlottesville.

Yes, where does the figure of 900 come from?

How many neo-Nazis marched in Charlottesville? Addressing their threat was the basis of Biden’s campaign, and they have been repeatedly called the greatest terrorist threat to the US. The US has been fine with using its military force against terrorists.

Meanwhile the US is arming and supporting neo-Nazis in Ukraine, and it appears that the US is using them to prevent a negotiated settlement to the war. Clearly the Biden administration does not care about the lives of Ukrainians.

So, neo-nazis are OK as long as they’re not in the Carolinas? If they’re foreign, it’s all good to support them?

This is getting really weird, even for politics. lol

2 Likes

Def not good. Doesn’t matter though. They are neo-Nazis. Ukraine has a problem with them. Major one. Whose politics though? We are not in Ukraine.

The enemy of my enemy is my neo-Nazi?

1 Like

Neo-Nazis gentlemen and birthing persons, if you please. Wouldn’t want to run afoul of the TOS.

1 Like

I don’t support neo-nazis and I don’t give a damn if they’re killing Russians, Arabs, or Persians. I always figured that was one thing the left and I agreed on. Something has change(D). :thinking:

We sure are. lol

2 Likes