Your Favorite President Me is corrupt and obsessing over yet another Conspiracy Quackjob

So, I keep hearing Trump talking about a server. “I want to see the server. We need to see the server.” But there’s so much flotsam floating in his gutter that I can’t keep track of all of it.

Then I hear it again. Earlier this week:
"“Where is the server? How come the FBI never got the server?” Trump asked, continuing:

“Where is the server? I want to see the server. Let’s see what’s on the server. So, the server, they say is held by a company whose primary ownership individual is from Ukraine. I’d like to see the server. I think it’s very important for this country to see the server.” "

What in the hell is he on about, right?

So I finally decide to look it up, turns out the Clown in Chief is totally in with some conspiracy theory that there is “a server” in Ukraine, that totally absolves Russia of meddling in the 2016 election, which would mean that he won fair and square. Or something.

And he would withhold $$$ allocated by Congress to compel them to come up with that server (corrupt). That was why he was going on about Crowd Strike in the phone conversation.

Only there is no server. It’s just bs conspiracy lies.

And Your Favorite President Me is presidenting like it’s true.

From some information I found:

• There is no missing server.
    When companies like Crowdstrike evaluate cyber vulnerabilities, they take digital snapshots of the servers’ hard drives and memories, preserving the digital evidence on each device. They rarely, if ever, remove the physical devices.
  • No, seriously, there is no missing server.
    The DNC and Crowdstrike both confirm that the digital contents of every single server were sent to the FBI. Trump mistakenly believes that a physical server is tucked away in Ukraine. This is not the case. Furthermore, because digital forensic evidence fades just like physical forensic evidence, a physical server would be practically useless.

I find it a problem to have a president so thoroughly enmeshed in conspiracy theories, that he is basically corrupting and acting at all times based on Fake News.

Why is this ok?

14 Likes

From Kathleen Parker:
“I want to see the server,” he told reporters in the White House last Wednesday. “I think it’s very important for this country to see the server.” Really? I have bad news for the president: The idea even that a single server exists — and can be hidden somewhere — is ludicrous. Nowadays, a “server” is actually dozens of different interconnected systems.

In other words, Trump has risked everything, inviting impeachment, to prove that he won fair and square. His Ukraine parry was a matter not of national security but of ego.

https://madison.com/wsj/opinion/column/kathleen-parker-yet-again-the-truth-outed/article_a1b628ab-b4af-5246-a177-58f98a43f78c.html

It’s insanity.

Thanks Republicans.

4 Likes

Oh wow. That is really all one comment from him? He’s so obsessed with it - Putin must be putting pressure on him to show that it was the Ukraine that meddled in the election and not Russia?

Guess where this Ukraine server conspiracy theory originated from?
4chan

To go in search of the roots of Mr. Trump’s CrowdStrike-Ukraine conspiracy theory is to travel the internet’s most peculiar provinces and the darkest threads on Twitter and Facebook. On 4chan and pro-Trump spaces on Reddit, on websites like ZeroHedge.com and Washington’s Blog, you can find plenty of speculation about evil manipulation by CrowdStrike and secret maneuvers by Ukrainians — often inflamed by Mr. Trump’s own statements.

2 Likes

Yeah but HE TALKS LIKE US!

I’m shocked. What the hell is wrong with people? Getting “info” from 4chan!

2 Likes

Idiot has no idea how technology works. Actually, he has no idea how everything works. He’s a complete moron.

2 Likes

You’ll be surprised how many trump supporters frequent 4chan and are also Qanon cult believers.

2 Likes

Sadly, I don’t think I would be surprised.

1 Like

Remember his idiotic comment about wind power? He thinks you don’t have power if the wind isn’t blowing.
Seriously, how can anyone be this dull-witted. Thank goodness breathing is involuntary.

2 Likes

That conspiracy theory also originated from 4chan. :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

drip, drip, drip…

1 Like

We are ridiculous.

Everything in our history that Made America Great, and we willingly turn the White House over to the 4 chan trolls.

7 Likes

Don’t forget that it will also give you cancer.
It is obvious that Trump has no idea how the cloud or linked servers work.
Hell, they guy doesn’t even use email (and for good reason).
If he does debate (which I doubt) I hope he brings up the “server”. It would be fun to watch him get put down on that one.

Where are all the Trumpists explaining that we need to understand the context in which he was referencing the server?

Or to say he was joking?

1 Like

I think they’re starting to realize that when they lie to cover his latest piece of incompetent, Trump really believes what they’re saying.

5 Likes

You give them to much credit my friend.

He certainly does…

1 Like

And the noise from windmills causes cancer.