Ok. Good. What’s wrong with it?

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::rofl:

The Giuliani quick turn.

2 Likes

Paintbrush. :paintbrush:

Break out those broad paintbrushes!

1 Like

It’s a ham fisted protest against this…

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/politics/washington-lawmakers-pass-initiative-1000-ending-a-2-decade-ban-on-affirmative-action/

Sorry.

Well we have lots of wall to cover.

Yeah, I was wrong about it being real. So what’s wrong with it?

Yeah, it’s tough. I would think the Young Republican group would have done its homework before hosting such an event:

I heard about College Republicans doing this stunt years ago.

Chris Rock made a funny reference to this in his act.

Truth be told, I wouldn’t trade my white skin for any other. Anybody who acts like things are equal is a moron…or a Trump supporter.

FYI, this does NOT mean I agree with quotas. Reverse racism is not the answer to racism.

They never change.

being a straight white male is so hard in the year 2019, when will people understand our struggle.

The only place where white males have it kind of bad is in the media. In the real world away from cameras, we have it pretty darn good.

So all the libs are hanging out in this UW Rs are baaaa, baaaa, baaaaad thread, eh? K…just checkin.:sunglasses:

What do you agree with?

Affirmative action is an insult.

So is this manner of attention seeking behavior.

Lose-lose with affirmative action.

:crying_cat_face:

1 Like

Universities, politics, law, performing arts, government, health care…Only about 75% of the job market outside of small business…then you need to deal with finance.

Good news is success comes down to intelligence and motivation eventually.

:hear_no_evil:

1 Like

Sorry, I’m not seeing a shortage of white males at universities, politics, or businesses.