You will vote . . . or we will fine you

Large gap between rich and poor… Lot’s of 1%er paying dems to make money!

What about this question?

Pick a side already. Are you for fixing income equality or try to use it where it suits your narrative. I’m fully for taxing at the 90 percent levels for over 20 million a year. I’ll at least be honest about it

At this point there is nothing that surprises me put forth in California. Good luck to them I just wish they would quit moving to the state of Washington.

We don’t want the 5th largest GDP in the world.

It’s a dem state, if they can’t fix income inequality there, where can they? I think Freedom makes the poor richer… Big govt makes the rich richer…

California?

Of course it does. Because they own the government. Reason it takes a billion to run for president. Lots of favors to dish out after that. And no trump wasnt immune to it.

As a registered voter in CA who has skipped several elections, I do not like this. I doubt it will pass anyway.

LOL this is California we are talking about. They need all the liberals they can get to vote.

Why? Because there are two many conservative voters or too many leftist voters?

So why would someone want big govt control then?

Because the rich are powerful enough to control big govt.

Haha, I read your post wrong.

They’re not liberals…they’re authoritarians.

True liberals are embarrassed by em.

3 Likes

Authoritarian singular, just one guy, Marc Levine.

I’ve got mixed feelings on this. I wish more people were engaged in the process, however, freedom includes the freedom to not participate as well. And certainly don’t force me to do something I wish not to do.

I would rather get behind making the General Election a national holiday. Move it to Saturday. Increase the number of polling stations. Things like this, to encourage more participation. I’d also like to restrict the amount of time for campaigning prior to national elections. I believe the sheer length of campaign season also has the effect of turning people off of the process.

I understand what you’re saying. The only part I would make mandatory is showing up to the polling place - there would have to be an option to abstain from casting a vote for a candidate.

I support all of this, too.

1 Like

I’d rather be more inclined to figure out a way to end the strangle hold the DNC/RNC have on the political process so that candidates are not driven to the extremes to make it on the ballot.
.WW, PHS

2 Likes