YOU WILL KNEEL BEFORE ME SON OF JOR-EL! Football debate starts up again

That’s the point @GrandWazoo was making in the first place. The owners don’t get paid unless players are also getting paid.

I defend all…and that’s the cool thing about free speech. Everyone has their say and everyone decides how they’ll pay. Welcome to America.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/02/03/obama-backs-anti-vegas-remarks.html

Didn’t mention firing of employees, yet Republicans lost their ■■■■ over his comments.

1 Like

So what’s the penalty in kneeling before Putin?

2 Likes

Yes I suppose so. I really resent his wading into the NFL. He’s only encouraging the players to protest more, and at this point I wouldn’t blame them.

He should keep his trap shut, but it’s impossible for him to do so.

1 Like

15 yards and loss of down, but the good news is your fan base thinks you’re the second coming of Joe Montana.

1 Like

just a thought…

I seem to remember that democrats wanted to abolish football a few years back because it was too violent …

republicans who turn off the game because the players wish to “protest” by disrespecting the flag may be giving the democrats their wish…

As far as obvious distractions go, I’ll take this over lobbing 59 tomahawks at the desert.

1 Like

Loosely translated, what Trump is really saying here is “Great googlymoogly what else did Cohen record”

That’s a good one. :smile:

This is not true, a represented of the government does not have free say as long as the are representing the government, that is whole freaking point of 1A. Some may say POTUS has right to express his opinion but he does not if he is in office. The job of POTUS is 24/7 and if he is trying to get people to be punished for 1A rights then he is in wrong.

Do you know what a strawman is? If not read your post and there you go, that is a strawman.

I think you’re on shaky legal ground.

LOL…Glad someone still has perspective.

Even without a President Trump offering his two cents this is horrible PR for the NFL and the Kneelin’ Millionaires.

Not accurate. The NFLPA re-ignited it by filing a grievance over potential suspensions by SOME teams and not all teams.

I’m not an expert in this, but I do not believe this is true. As far as I know you can’t be criminally punished by the state or Fed. government for speech. Not even fined by the state. I don’t know that his opinion on how a private business punishes their employees fits into that. I could be wrong, but I don’t believe he can’t weigh in.

Yes they do.

This is what he wants. Read what I posted earlier. Trump’s ego has been battered twice by the NFL in failed ownership bids and he is a man who holds grudges. Stirring up the players hurts the NFL bottom line and this is exactly what Trump wants in order to get revenge on them for not letting him be an NFL owner.

Start this topic again after the President issues an executive order banning kneeling during the national anthem, until then, it’s just a case of you suffering from vapors.