Yes, Trump Won The Election

Taxes: lowered
Oppressive regulations: in the process of being rolled back
Increased deporation of those in this country illegally: Ramped up
Two supreme court nominations and confirmations.

:smiley:

Well on his way.

1 Like

Source?
10trump

Yet, he lost the house

trump has llc’s to keep the liabilities separate. Given his financial shenanigans, it makes sense.

Those “other” companies didn’t have a CEO who is the president.

Not if he owns them through Trump Org it doesnt show financing

tax lowered =decreased tax revenue and add that with increased spending means trillion dollar deficit

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2019-01-11/tax-cuts-and-jobs-act-cost-is-becoming-clear

n the 12 months after the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act took effect Jan. 1, 2018, federal government receipts fell by $13.7 billion, or 0.4 percent, while outlays rose $176.7 billion, or 4.4 percent. Those aren’t official numbers, because the Monthly Treasury Statement for December isn’t out yet and probably won’t be until the partial government shutdown is over. But the lights are still on at the Congressional Budget Office, and it released revenue and spending estimates for December on Tuesday.

deportation are lower under trump then they were under obama.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2018/12/14/deportations-under-trump-are-rise-still-lower-than-obamas-ice-report-shows/?utm_term=.e01af00c9a6f

n fact, U.S. deportation numbers were higher during the Obama administration, reaching 409,849 in 2012, according to ICE’s Enforcement and Removal Operations reports. Data shows that in 2015 and 2016, however, the number of those deported dropped to 235,413 and 240,255, respectively.

1 Like

So did Bamma his first year at mid terms. What’s your point?

2010 mid terms dem’s lost 63 seats
2018 mid terms dem’s picked up 41 seats

Bamma lost the house

In the Senate

2010 mid terms dems lost 7
2018 mid terms Dem’s lost 2 seats

Looks like Trump did better in his mid term election than Bamma did by a LONG shot.

1 Like

If I was a republican, I wouldn’t be comforted by that.

Go find the disclosure. It shows all loans that he was personally responsible for either in part or whole.

Actually deportation numbers higher than Bamnma in 2015/2016.

But now Bamma administration has taught those in the country and those coming her to lawyer up and fight tooth and nail. Your linked article says a record number in detention awaiting deportation.

What? That Trumps mid term losses were less than Obama’s?

yes but still much much lower then Obama at his peak hence…lower

as long as the government is shut down, thanks to his Trumpiness, they are not going to get deported

so the only thing really is the 2 supreme court nomination which even had Clinton been president because of the GOP being in charge whoever was going to be noiminated would have been a moderate and not left wing otherwise they would never have been confirmed.

your boy is not doing so hawt

3 Likes

yeah, he was able to win and at the time i posted it would be his greatest accomplishment. looks like i’ll be right.

and, to be fair, anyone could scream what Republican Media says and win. they just had to find someone who would do it aggressively while lying all the time.

then along came Trump.

Well to be honest he might not win in 2020, but you never know, will have to see how the economy is as well as who the democrats run. The thing that helps Trump imho is the fact that before the election and since people have played the “Coming Apocalypse” card for so long which hasn’t played out that his presidency can only look good when compared to what people were saying it was going to be.

Personally if he doesn’t get us into any new wars by 2020 and the economy is in track, life goes on. If he doesn’t win I hope the next president doesn’t get us into any new wars as well.

Right. So Obama was losing in 2010. Just like Trump is losing now. Obama wasnt being investigated by the FBI though and his personal attorney going to prison, and his campaign chairman going to prison.

Not the actual amounts. Just generic ranges. 25million+. How much exactly?

No. I think he’s saying that most CEOs who bankrupt companies don’t stick around because they are failures at that company.

Trump is a multifailure who has bankrupted multiple companies. He has no qualms about bankrupting our country either.

1 Like

Deficits: exploding
Taxpayer dollars: wasted on golf and vacays
Most of his cabinet: doesn’t give two ■■■■■ about waste, fraud, and abuse
Government: shut down

Trump: “I’m winning bigly.”

Trump supporters: “yeah! yeah!!! Trump says he’s winning so it must be true!!!”

2 Likes

President Trump filed 6 Chapter 11 bankruptcy’s allowing him to reorganize those 6 companies, its perfectly legal!! and common in Corporations and in a bad economy. And I’ll bet you’ll find that during Obama’s financially disastrous Administration there were record number of average Americans forced into bankruptcy and that was another thing voters could relate to President Trump on.

As a public private citizen (as in non government) President Trump’s lifestyle was an open book and he made controversial headlines all the time so his voters knew about his personal & financial life and it didn’t matter, of the two viable candidates he was better then the other one!!

As far as revealing 10 years of tax returns , I say fine as long as we go at least 5 deep in the Presidential line of succession which would include Nancy Pelosi’s tax returns and you can place a Vegas bet that Nancy & the Dems would never allow that!