Yes, it's time to push back against mask mandates

All of the reasons that government gave you for mandating masks have all been obliterated. The crisis has passed. So what’s the point? Wear a mask if you feel you need to. Toss it if you don’t. I saw a good sign at my gym today. About 60 percent of the members chose not to wear a mask. And the gym chose not to enforce it. People are starting to take their lives back without government consent. Start by doing the little things. Don’t wear a mask while you’re outside. You cannot be kicked out of a business if you are not in one. When in restaurant, “forget” to put your mask on when going to a restroom. Same if you go to a quickie mart for a cup of coffee. Little steps. And forcing people who have been vaccinated to wear masks is just nuts. There is no evidence that people who have been vaccinated are spreading this virus. We won’t get out lives back unless we decide to take them back. Move on folks.

Rand Paul: No One Has Proven Vaccinated People Can Spread Virus, They’re Saying ‘Unless You Can Prove the Opposite, You Can’t Be Free’ (breitbart.com)

1 Like

You be tossed off New Jersey transit trains if you don’t wear a mask.

Prolly will stay that way until herd immunity.

Allan

2 Likes

Glad you don’t live near me.

7 Likes

Stupid government wanting to keep us alive so we will keep paying them taxes. I’m on to them.

3 Likes

Right back atcha. And I agree, your government is stupid.

I ride NJT regularly and masks are enforced. On the NYC subway masks are worn by 95%+ of the riders. It’s the homeless that primarily don’t ware masks.

The only place in NY where people regularly don’t wear masks are patients at the behavioral health units I visit as part of my work.

Wearing a mask is easy for most people.

4 Likes

If you’ve been vaccinated, you already have immunity. They will simply keep moving the goalposts until people push back.

I will continue to do my patriotic duty as advised by Trump

“Many people say that it is Patriotic to wear a face mask when you can’t socially distance” - ex-President Trump

1 Like

Then you should absolutely keep yours on. Letting people make their own decisions is also easy. We really don’t need a government nanny micro managing us anymore. Let people and companies determine their own risk.

3 Likes

You bet. Just don’t come near me and give me your disease.

1 Like

IDK. I think I’ll continue to listen to the CDC and scientists.

Citing both cases, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention on Wednesday urgedgym users to wear masks during intense workouts — even when socially distanced — and asked gyms to improve ventilation and push for outdoor activities when possible.

The new research is a reminder that working out indoors with other people carries a significant risk of infection, public health experts said.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2021/02/25/gyms-coronavirus-masks-cdc-ventilation/?outputType=amp

1 Like

Excellent! You should be free to do that. And I should be free not to. As I said, I no longer need a government nanny to make sure I’m making the right health choices. I’m good. I got this.

Feel free to do that at your own home and your private property.no one is stopping you.

But when going to other people private property (grocery store, Costco, Starbucks) follow their rule or stay out. Same for public transportation. See how easy that is?

4 Likes

Perfect! I encourage that. Wear your mask until you feel comfortable not doing it. 70 million vaccinated people probably feel they can move on from masking. I will be wearing mine as little as possible. Like minded people should do the same.

1 Like

Say all doctors, nurses, and teachers everywhere?

What is wrong with us, treating each other like lepers?

4 Likes

Not if you expect to be served at my establishment you don’t. You don’t get to make that decision for my other customers

2 Likes

Can still get others sick. But, ■■■■ em, they have bootstraps.

2 Likes

Exactly. Your business, your rules. Hopefully there will be businesses/places that don’t have your rules and many of the population can take their business there.

1 Like

Not quite sure what that means.

Well. YOU can protect yourself with a mask. How’s that sound?

1 Like