Yes Biden. The second amendment does include AR-15s

I disagree. So do others. Courts get to decide. Or a revolution. Pick your poison.

1 Like

Are you talking about Comey and Rosenstein and the fake Russian collusion you regurgibleated about for 3 years in the failed attempt to over turn the 2016 election? If so, your attempt to now be righteous against tyranny is…how did you say, oh yeah…“hilarious”.

1 Like

no, they dont…

and your party is guaranteeing that the second option you poised is where its going to go.

1 Like

Everyone agrees with your definitions and that current interpretations are of no concern? Sure.

Whatever float the right’s boat I suppose. When do the “Give me assault weapons or give me death” bumper stickers arrive?

I would never tell my team they need to be well regulated on PowerPoint. Well trained, yes. Well informed, yes.

Regulated has a specific meaning

:roll_eyes:

Wrong. We, the people, have already decided such protections when ratifying our Constitution and the first ten amendments.

JWK

“If the Constitution was ratified under the belief, sedulously propagated on all sides that such protection was afforded, would it not now be a fraud upon the whole people to give a different construction to its powers?”
___ Justice Story

1 Like

Correct… that’s what regulations do. If the militia is not working well… regulate it.

False. Article 3, section 2 says nothing about internet posters or “we, the people” when dealing with cases and controversies under the constitution. Sounds like a wild interpretation.

1 Like

A defense against tyranny rings hollow. The days that US citizens could have any chance at defeating the US military are long gone.

We are not talking about cases and controversies or internet posters. We are talking about the people deciding, when they ratified our Constitution and its first ten amendments, that our federal government is prohibited from infringing upon the people’s right to keep and bear arms.

Try paying attention to documented facts as they are presented above.

JWK

“The public welfare demands that constitutional cases must be decided according to the terms of the Constitution itself, and not according to judges’ views of fairness, reasonableness, or justice.” – Justice Hugo L. Black ( U.S. Supreme Court Justice, 1886 - 1971) Source: Lecture, Columbia University, 1968

You assume even if ordered the US Military will use it’s might against US citizens.

1 Like

OK, I’ll put you down for supporting the illegal overthrow of our elections.

Any defense of the constitution you offer is fake outrage.

Some will for sure. There were many vets involved in the attempted overthrow of a legal election on 1/6/21.

And it had a different meaning then than now.

1 Like

Just because they have violated it in the past and gotten away with it is not justification for violating it again without amendment.

2 Likes

The “overthrow of a legal election” is a Dimbulbcrat progressive media talking point. The election results were a foregone conclusion dontcha think?
Those who participated in the Jan 6th? Plenty of lies associated with that ■■■■ show too.

Precisely…it was a message. And it scared the ■■■■ out of goverment thugs.

Never mind they’re holding people without trial or even bail.

1 Like

The Second Amendment right is not unlimited. It is not a right to keep and carry any weapon whatsoever in any manner whatsoever and for whatever purpose.

As I pointed out before:

Our Founders intended ordinary citizens to keep and bear arms [a contemporary fire arm used by foot soldiers] so they would be ready and able to defend themselves against a despotic government if necessary. The AR-15-semi is a civilian version of the United States military’s M16 and ought to be kept by ordinary citizens to defend against a tyrannical government if necessary. Forewarned is forearmed.

JWK

“Guns? What for?..to fight the government? The Cuban people don’t need guns nowadays!” (Fidel Castro during his very first speech upon entering Havana Jan. 8, 1959.)