Yellow flag flies...New NFL penalty being discussed by owners

so every time the anthem came on you stopped and stood there… lolol that doesnt even happen on most military bases… there are people sprinting to get indoors or burning rubber to get off base so they wont get caught by Colors…lol again fake patriotism

1 Like

Stop playing the anthem at sporting events. I didn’t pay massive amounts of money for my tickets to listen to the anthem.

I’m always respectful during the anthem as are most people. Look around the stadium and see how many have their hands over their hearts and are actually singing along.

Pay attention some time.

are you joking? the other half of the people are in line to take a piss… get a hot dog and or beer or still tailgating…

There is always a minority with low unpatriotic standards.

lolol that is sooooooo damn funny coming from a Trump supporter… good luck with that

This is so true. LOL
I worked at Ft. Meade for a few years and have seen this. Like clockwork folks are rushing in the building before 0600 and rushing out before 1700

Too bad. Boycott them if you feel slighted.

i use to dip back into the sub so i wouldnt have to salute for Colors…lol

Most of them are in the bathroom taking a dump or grabbing food, beers.

It’s really a toothless rule. 1 15 yard penalty. So what. The nfl is “doing something “ without doing anything.

I stay seated while the anthem is being played and no one can say or do ■■■■ about it.

1 Like

GW they came out with the official ruling that teams or persons will be fined if they show disrespect but they are allowed to remain in the locker room if they want

I saw the title and thought for a moment we had another Yellowstone Thread. lol damnit.

This whole thing is dumb. Who cares? Watch the game, or don’t.

2 Likes

Are they going to start throwing out fans for not showing sufficient fealty to the state as well?

Good for you, it’s a free country.

1 Like

So looks like the rule as passed is different then the OP.

Everybody on teh sidelines must stand for anthem but players do have the option of staying in the locker room.

Players who kneel or don’t stand will be fined by the league and can be fined by the team as well. z

THE NFLPA evidently doesn’t like it and is threating to challenge any part of it that goes against the collective bargaining agreement.

Wow you’re obvious, and gross.

That’s probably for the best.