Yeah trump is gonna flip Minnesota. LoL

What is there to follow?

Trump will flip MN.

Everything else is mostly noise…I do like the effort to smear the red county voting map of 2016.

Well done!

One could also use a map as TP…That would smear it some too.

:world_map:

Three question. How many votes did Trump get? How many votes did Clinton get? Finally do you really understand how the EC works, I mean really? Otherwise you wouldn’t needed to ask that question.

Insulting my understanding isn’t part of the discussion.

We all know how the EC works and mocking the D for lacking geographical diversity is fun.

This post is funny. Thanks for it.

2 Likes

Apparently the CEC is pushing a new narrative.
Me thinks there’s a rumbling that those poor, poor rural voters don’t have as much clout as those fancy urbanites.
Maybe we should push a referendum where land ownership is more heavily favored. Rural farmers get 10 votes for every 1 vote that an urbanite would get with their apartment.
Maybe if you get a tattoo of Trump on your neck, your vote is worth 1000 votes of some silly lib who paints murals of community leaders.
Something to make Trump loyalists feel like their “fairness” in the system.

6 Likes

Question: Are you under the assumption that Congressional representation is based on Citizenship?

.^^^^

1 Like

If a presidential candidate gets the most votes in a state in a presidential election, via the medium of the EC will that candidate receive all the electoral college votes for that state?

.^

https://twitter.com/karim_douieb/status/1181695687005745153

Some might find this transitional map interesting.
.^^^^

what would one expect from those who want like 5 cities in the US to elect president, with three of them on southern border

1 Like

Nothing fair about the Secret Society of Impeachers.

Big mistake…Trump supporters will crawl over broken glass to vote in 2020.

Only if it is cushy on me bum.

What secret society? The committees that’s made up of both Democrats and Republicans?

Of course Trump loyalists would. 5th avenue syndrome.

Secret meetings…Secret testimony and not much about that whistler anymore…the one that worked for Biden.

Pelosi blew it. Moved forward with too little evidence of…anything.

Now all the Secret Society can do is fiction through mass communication.

Schiff went first with his artistic interpretation of a very BAD phone call.

Have you paid any attention to anything besides what the cat feces AM radio fires off?
Who testified last week and the week before? Are those “people on the streets”? No, all folks who worked in foreign affairs related to Ukraine and Russia…all tied to the whistleblower complaint.

Sorry that your idol is having such a hard time. Worship of one man tends to lead to disappointment when said man is a con artist, liar, grifter, and tax cheat. Maybe send him a check for $10. Buy a tee shirt. Hug a flag.

4 Likes

I like the way this is playing out.

The Secret Society of Impeachers has a nice ring and will get their own comeuppance.

:hear_with_hearing_aid:

1 Like

Make sure you give props to CEC for making up the narrative, and talking point, and for their listeners to parrot the same.
Its how they make their millions.

1 Like

I missed the constitutional amendment allowing land to vote.

Minnesota EC votes will be cast for the blue candidate as they been since 1976 (11 straight presidential elections)

Allan (those who ignore history are doomed to repeat it)

I’m under the assumption that Congressional representation is based on the population distribution of legal citizens.

1 Like

That’s all they have in rural America except subsidized internet…

Not true… Trump should spend half of his time campaigning in Minnesota and at least half of his campaign budget there… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like