XFL cities announced

They actually do, it’s called college football. Those other sports can draft kids straight out if high school. The NFL can’t, and the rely on college ball to “develop” players.

Because of trump.

I don’t either. And it will be because the players are inferior.

majority of drafted players are out of college in Hockey, Baseball. but unless your an allstar your going to spend few years in AAA before making it onto the main team.

You don’t get paid playing college football, so what happen to the players not good enough to be drafted but are not so horrible that they can’t be used as replacements?

I will watch it only if they can get a guy to legally change his name to “Hehateme” and play for the nastiest team in the XFL.

Also, the original debut of XFL brought us the overhead sky cam that rides cables over the field. Damn nice innovation unless it’s raining. Maybe the new XFL will add a lens wiper.

They will in the spring…

You kind of made my point. And no one goes from high school straight to the NFL. They have to be three years removed from their graduation.

Undrafted players make NFL teams all of the time. For the ones that don’t, the clock has run out on them. But yes, an extra football league is where they will end up. But again, the XFL will be fielding teams from the crumbs of the NFL. And it will be noticeable.

That is the whole point of AAA its not top tier talent is a place for team to send their second tier training squads.

Male hearts across Trumpistan just went all a flutter for your re-posting of that.

SO masculine! And they won’t kneel!

Also, the NFL did have a developmental league, called NFL Europe. It flopped because the fans in Europe realized the product was inferior.

Wow. This thread got way more action than I thought it would. It feels like 1999 all over again.

Football is also extremely unpopular in Europe, not so much in America.

I don’t think that’s entirely true. My team plays a game over there every year, and it’s a huge money maker for them. Plus, the NFL has other games over there, and they do well too.

I wish. My team was actually good that year.

Your XFL team?

I can’t even remember what my XFL team was called, but I did go to one of their games.

Edit: My bad. I was thinking of Arena Football. I confused that with XFL apparently.

Yet the NFL plays games in London of all places. Would make more sense in Toronto or Vancouver, except that would be competing with Canadian football.

No, NFL. There wasn’t an XFL team anywhere near me then, but there is now, according to the article posted in the OP. We could use Mons Venus girls for the hot tubs.