WTH happened to the Hannity Forums?

That’s what she said.

Every “old” member who requested it, was given “special treatment” by being made a regular member and so was not restricted (like new members are) as to how many posts they could make per day. There may have been some other perks with that improved status as well.

So you keep saying … :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

They never discoursed it with me. :angry:

We were told you needed to create new accounts. But as far as I know, anyone who wanted to use their old name was allowed to. I only saw a few who changed their names, but I don’t think it was because they weren’t allowed to use the old one. Mods, if I’m wrong, let me know.

That’s a bug right there. They made it too easy for you. :slight_smile:

Ding ding ding.

If they changed their name when migrating, while the old board was still up and running, we verified that’s who they were and granted them and “upgrade” to a higher status here.

Right. In my case it was pretty seamless, though I had the post limit for a day. I think that was before you decided to upgrade all the members who used their old names.

They had too. Make it to complicated and I’m screwed.

1 Like

The new forum does not know that the old forum existed. You could have even used your old password if it contained at least 8 characters.

Thanks for the feedback.

:flushed:

We were supposed to have access to the old site for a month, it was only a few hours.

Being the untrusting individualist that I am, I backed up what I wanted to keep before the deadline.

WTH happened to the Hannity Forums: It’s dead, Jim!

It’s the “Daily Kos” now…

Ok, you got me. I actually went back to check the link.

It’s just a dead link.