WOW what a liberal media rap sheet

I have so much lib hatred that I also hate myself. It’s what makes most libs libs. Most of us hate ourselves and other libs and conservatives, too. It’s why we want to destroy America.

So I understand how Michael Shannon’s comments could literally kill thousands of elderly Trump voters from shock–because that’s what happened.

In the months after Michael Shannon said, “If you’re voting for Trump, it’s time for the urn,” thousands upon thousands of elderly Trump voters did in fact die and were in fact placed in urns.

QED

Its quite an comprehensive list with dates that can easily be verified, so why don’t you find a leftist site that has done such extensive research and post that?

Actually the failing nyt posted an infographic of every lie trump told in office

And… I’m out. Does it burn yet?

Your lib fears? No I bathe in them

Tears , but fears works too

No, the stupid.

1 Like

Thankfully us Paleoconservatives can rely on the GOP and it’s leaders like Trump and Bannon to counter their hate and violence. We will prevail! Down with the globalists, Democrats, and Soros funded hate groups. Paleocons can rely on each other.

MAGA! :us:

2 Likes

On a scale of Dane Cook to Richard Pryor, how funny did you find the list?

Seinfeld?

Cedric the Entertainer?

Katt Williams?

Sinbad?

Bob Saget?

You said funny but you left out the half hour comedy hour. You wouldn’t know funny if it was stripping your rights from you in person, while blaming you for the act and pretending they were the victim in the whole affair. Amateur.

3 Likes

Bannon is not an elected GOP official whereas Trump is indeed the POTUS! :grinning::us:

1 Like

Doesn’t matter as they are both speakers for us Paleoconservatives. They spread the message of our beliefs and ideologies. It’s great one was elected, but they elevate one another and both are making sure our beliefs are known and lead to MAGA. As one does, so does all.

1 Like

I’ll have a number one Trump is medium size president with a diet MAGA no ice.

2 Likes

It’s good to know “Sloppy Steve” is back in favour.

You hate me, don’t you. And you want to do something about it, I can feel the lib hate. It’s soooo hot and bright, that hate.

What would you do? Would it be painful? I bet it would. Do your worst, lib! I’m not scared of the pain you’d bring. You’ll probably want to oppress me too, won’t you? Yes you will, you dirty lib! You’ll oppress and persecute me. I bet you’ll make it hurt too, because when libs hate they bring the pain. Ok, fine - do it!

Please?

2 Likes

Come on down to Cracker Barrel, where we know how to tame a MAGA-sized appetite!

1 Like

Probably CarrotTop

1 Like

Does Cracker Barrel have extra wide booths?

They have chairs.

You see what the libs did here?

Not one single libs wanted to discuss the content. Every single one deflected.

They can’t even own up to their own responsibility.

And I believe it’s going to come back and bit em all in the ass. :wink:

1 Like