WOW what a liberal media rap sheet

This is why I want to :face_vomiting: when media leftists accuse others of incivility and the claim that “both sides” do it.

Democrats…the party of hate and violence.

Nothing new…same old same old just a different decade.

Lol!

It’s an article from Breitfart!

1 Like

See what we have to go through? Libs want us dead

This is gonna be a giant failure

I’m not sure why this says “media approved” but yes, these are tense times. Somebody put some effort for that list, for sure.

Breitbart: The FAKEST of fake “news”!

You cons sure make it easy to disavow what you say!

Make all the excuses you want but the bottom line is the media wants trump and all of us supporting him dead or exiled

“When the negative thoughts come–and they will; they come to all of us–it’s not enough to just not dwell on it . . . You’ve got to replace it with a positive thought.”

–Joel Osteen

The positive thought that I have to offer this thread is a portrait of Joel Osteen:

7 Likes

I would trust Breitbart at least as much if not more than CNN. Which in that list are “fake news”?
Its easy for you just because you do it, not because you can actually question those actual incidents.

Has anyone looked at that list? It’s hilarious.

So the violent harassment and targeting of conservative Patriots is funny to you?

how are protesters shouting things caught on video, activist going to political events and people vandalizing GOP building “media approved violence”? it makes no ■■■■■■■ sense and that was within the first 5 links i clicked

And there it is.

2 Likes

You mean like this member of the Hollywood elite who had this to say about elderly Trump voters?

“If you’re voting for Trump, it’s time for the urn.”

–Michael Shannon

Man, he was great in the Shape of Water. He’s one of my favorite actors.

But to answer your question: no. None of that is funny–unless like me you’re evil on the inside.

So wait–I guess that makes my answer yes.

I had to lie before I told the truth. Reflex.

Yes, the lib hatred

And…there it is, folks.

1 Like

Joel Osteen is failing us.

Trump deserves better than this. Most bullied president ever. I guess you guys dont like record low unemployment and secure borders

If the borders are secure, how are we supposed to illegally import millions of Democratic voters?

Duh!