Wow Sen Schumer Shows What a Big Democrat Ass He Is By Threatening Supreme Court

this was a threat. not a “challenge”

keep rewriting reality.

schumer is not a victim of trump

when faced with unpleasant reality, the left just invents a new reality

He was definitely inappropriate and yes it could be misconstrued as a call for violence. His spokesperson’s attempt at rationalizing it as “Schumer was talking about the GOP lawmakers who appointed Gorsuch and Kavanaugh and how they’ll be voted out” was lame.

But yes what Schumer really was doing was try and use Kavanaugh’s own words against him.

Badly…like the chump Schumer is.

1 Like

If one out of 350,000,000 commits a shooting, that requires a law. These odds are much greater than that, so yes.

2 Likes

I won’t disagree with any of this. When I heard him, my first thought was that this guy has been in his elected position too long.

I am disturbed by his calling out two justices by name. That’s deplorable and unAmerican.

I feel like that behavior is enough for him to lose his position. It’s unacceptable.

4 Likes

It is true and equating this to botox injections and tattoo artists is not valid.

America can afford the best in health care.

:hospital:

Every sufferer of TDS is a victim. C :sob:

Just ask them.

Schumer has apologized and retracted.

Hopefully everybody who wrongfully defended him will retract their defenses.

Even the liberal American Bar Association condemned his remarks yesterday, so their should be no defenses to his remarks whatsoever.

3 Likes

So 4/70,000 deserves legislation despite those four being admitted to a hospital and being cared for. I guess you like big govt.

Quit pretending this is about the Heath and well being of the woman. It isn’t. You and I both know it.

1 Like

Good on him.

He did the right thing.

1 Like

No, he did the wrong thing and then covered his ass.

2 Likes

Should midwives be required to have admitting privileges? Birth is far more risky for the woman that abortion.

People overstep or use a poor choice of words from time to time.

If they are willing to apologize and retract then I allow them to.

That goes for everyone. No matter what.

At least he has apologized. When has your leader, Trump, ever apologized?

They have some extensive regulations in LA. Admitting privileges are not required and need not be.

Sometimes babies are born en route to medical care…abortions are not.

http://www.lsbme.la.gov/sites/default/files/documents/Rules/Individual%20Rules/Midwife%20Dec%202016.pdf

:hospital:

So a less safe procedure, giving birth, does not require admitting privileges than a safer procedure, abortion?

Tell us again how the welfare of the woman is your top concern here. I need a good laugh.

1 Like

Not Schumer in particular…the whole scenario…There’s a CEC radio host/ troll/ “mean girl”, in the Whitehouse. What I am saying he has bought political discourse down to that level.

Wow! Schumer should be forced to recuse on all further Trump judicial appointment votes.

Apology not accepted.

Great post.

1 Like