Would You Hire an Applicant from a Woke School?

If they come close to looking anything like the ■■■■ in this pic, do NOT hire! :rofl:

5 Likes

Looking at social media to gauge how a candidate would fit into your companys culture is prudent but I see more and more applicants with locked down social media. With sites like twitter it can be difficult because many people dont use their real name.

But I would never not hire a candidate if I determined they had a different political ideology than me. That is just stupid.

Great idea! Let’s cancel people based on what school they attended! Not having to deal with them will give us more time to complain about cancel culture!

5 Likes

Oh no! I just started the list.

1 Like

That’s the spirit!

No way would i hire one. Would be like bringing a cancer into your work force.

2 Likes

The good news is you probably have NOT excluded anyone who could turn into an active shooter in your workplace.

■■■■ empathy and virtue signaling.

I would have to at least give them an interview. My son attended a “woke” school but had a full understanding of leftists and how to manipulate his professors.
That said, if they did something stupid like put pronouns on their resume that would be a definite no.

3 Likes

All the “men” have the soy boy smile hahaha

3 Likes

That’s the spirit - lack of empathy and acting like a heartless ■■■■■■■ are where it’s at.

Bucking the current trend?

1 Like

Empathy is a myth. What they do is pitying.

2 Likes

You honestly believe you can understand how a young black female transgender feels?

Well, that’s a pretty random question with no connection to anything I’ve ever said.

“Empathy”

em·pa·thy
/ˈempəTHē/
noun
the ability to understand and share the feelings of another.

“Lack of empathy” - a characteristic personality trait associated with serial killers and the like

There is a lot more to empathy than a dictionary definition. This is a great article that talks about empathy in more detail.

With the right mindset you can empathize with anyone.

You haven’t answered the question.

Instead, to really empathize, Niezink said, we need to ask ourselves the question: “What is it like for a blind person to be blind?” This is an “imagine-other perspective, focused on the experiences of others.”

From your link. You really believe you can imagine what being blind is like?

You just proved my point. Thanks.