Would You Hire an Applicant from a Woke School?

I would not, ever. Why hire someone who is loaded down with insane leftist guilt and anger, and kooky ideas over someone who just learned how best to do the job you are hiring for?

Also the extreme liabilities involved to your company. You would just be nearly begging to be sued, or have a disruptive, divisive, childish, and combative person introduced into the team?

I would not take such risks.

3 Likes

pai mei no2

Certainly not with certain degrees.

1 Like

No…don’t need their BS.

Not sure. Can we get a list of “woke schools” please?

The war on empathy and being aware is so damn stupid…

2 Likes

I have a friend who works for a private engineering company, and he said that he tosses out the resumes from applicants from some of the elite colleges. According to him they expect to run the company soon after their hired!

5 Likes

Entitlement mentality…we owe them.

3 Likes

“being aware” and “empathetic” to like, 100 genders, and dozens of overnight new pronouns?

5 Likes

Ah yes I remember your posts telling us back in the Obama years that you would not hire anyone with a bumper sticker supporting Obama.

So no surprise with this.

4 Likes

Yup, I wouldn’t hire the kooks back then either.

3 Likes

If they graduated post 2016, no way no how.

2 Likes

I don’t look at their schools. But I look at what they write for clubs and associations. Definitely to gage social trouble crap.

5 Likes

I first read this as a misspelled “no way to know how.” Which is also true.

If only there was a process by which one who was hiring to ascertain whether or not a candidate bought into all the woke nonsense or was raised by parents to critically think.

2 Likes
  1. Columbia
  2. Hah-vad
1 Like

Being aware? Like consciousness?

Empathy?

Irreconcilable differences. I wouldn’t aid in the destruction of liberalism either.

What would it look like?

Right after a list of permitted bumper stickers

That’s it?