Would trump lose support if he dumps Pence as VP?

I know it sounds crazy, but anything is possible with fat donald. Would he replace Pence with Nikki Haley?

But the relationship between their political teams has soured greatly in the past year, according to a dozen Trump and Pence aides and Republican advisers familiar with the dynamic. In particular, rumors that Kushner and Ivanka Trump wanted to consider replacements for Pence — specifically trying to find a woman running mate to help win back the suburbs in 2020

Trump worshipers worship Trump, not Pence.

1 Like

wouldn’t hurt him his base.

Would Pence turn on Trump?

Nikki Haley is being groomed to be the next Republican President. No way she hitches her future to the Hindenburg. Especially after how she went out of her way to ■■■■ him over in the midterms.

3 Likes

Mike Pence is literally The White Knight. He was the perfect pick for Trump. Ivory Soap with an anti-gay regimen. Trump won’t replace him. The Republican focus groups wouldn’t allow it. Even if Ivanka and Jared supposedly discussed it (which I find a little hard to believe) I’d be amazed if it happened. Trump’s campaign is all style and no substance. And Pence fits that bill.

https://www.salon.com/2019/08/29/ivanka-trump-and-jared-kushner-discussed-replacing-mike-pence-on-the-2020-ticket_partner/