Would this give Kamala confidence in a vaccine?

I’ll settle for the MAGA Brigades to line up and be first.

I hope to be one of the first. And I should be. :slightly_smiling_face:
Of course I know the real story. Not the tin foil hat conspiracy crap.

I would be okay with that. But I think people involved in the approval or manufacturing should be better. So you like my idea though?

Who ever gets it, should return to their normal lives. There is no reason to wear a mask if the vac has been proven to be effective.

Talk radio will give them new marching orders soon.

This idea did not come from Sean. It came from me. Good idea?

This is my suggestion. The CEO’s of every company making a vaccine, show up and take the first dose that rolls off the line. Maybe the head of the FDA gets one next? Then line up the workers who produced it and give them all a shot. Maybe this would eliminate some of her irrational fears

Irony.

Not realistic in the slightest and her “fears” are not irrational. She would not take an early vaccine on Trumps word alone. Trump is not a good source of credible information. She certainly would and will take a vaccine when proper studies have been successfully completed. She as much as said so, there isn’t even an issue here, it’s all manufactured bs.

Explain. The CEO’s can’t afford the airfare?

Great idea!
Also would like to know if Fauci and Birx recommend it to their grandkids. :elephant::us:

Health care and front line workers first, then me, and then everybody else. :blush:

I would recommend it to mine. What do you think is in it that you should be skeered of. Any theories?

I would be worried of shortcuts in testing not showing complete results… :us: :elephant:

Vaccine manufacturers have special, specific liability protection which is quite different from medications.

No vaccine manufacturer shall be liable in a civil action for damages arising from a [ vaccine-related injury or death associated with the administration of a vaccine after October 1, 1988, if the injury or death resulted from side effects that were unavoidable even though the vaccine was properly prepared and was accompanied by proper directions and warnings.

In fact, the US government has a program that pays claims for vaccine related injury.

The only way a vaccine manufacturer would be liable is if it were proven they intentionally used the vaccine to harm. That would never happen. Worst case scenario financially is the government gets stuck with the bill.

Oh, I don’t believe Trump was actually take hydroxychloquin (sp?). I think he whined about it so much they just started giving him sugar pills.

Which means taxpayers actually end up paying financially.

Correct. The government pays for a huge part of the development costs, the vaccine doses, and any lawsuits that follow. Pretty nice for the vaccine makers. It’s easy to see the clamor and rush to be the first approved. Lots of reward, limited risk for them.

I don’t necessarily think there are any evil motives at work on behalf of the vaccine makers, but cutting corners to be first is not beyond reason.

If Trump say’s it’s cool then of course. Hell, Putin could say the Russian vaccine is cool and if Trump say it is okay they would be okay with it too. Sheeple gonna sheep.

1 Like

mjlol

This made me laugh…especially the tin foil hat. You know you wear one. LOL!

1 Like

Like when there was absolutely positively 100% going to be a sparkling new vaccine by August.

Cool story.