Would the democratic party die without racism?

Chinese Virus

They’re gonna put you all back in chains (if you don’t vote for us)!

1 Like

Neither party has been good on race relations for the last 50 years. Therefore I refuse to criticize only one party.

Thatcher was dumped by her own party.

:rofl: Yeah…and when you remove all those that wanted to save historical structures, what have ya got left? Oh yeah, unite the right II and all 34 alt right neo nazi white nationalists in the nation showed up. :ok_hand:

The same president who was sued into compliance with fair housing laws?

There we go.

Which party do you think those black folks killing Jews identify with?

2 Likes

Totally fail? I don’t know if you want a worker’s party, instead.

Why does that matter unless they have some influence? It means nothing. They have no power nor have any hope of getting any.

Chinese is not a race, it’s a nationality.

1 Like

How are your race relations?

The conservative party shouldn’t struggle to break double digits in evangelical minority demographics. No matter what the democratic party does.

I’m totally fine with that though. Republicans should just spend the next half-century blaming democrats for this failure.

True. But a one or two percent gain could swing an election. Before the coronavirus we probably had it. Not sure right now.

Like I said, both parties suck!

The political party that blames others of what they are guilty of themselves, probably the one you support! :roll_eyes:

Do your race relations suck? Mine are excellent.

It’s impossible to say one party is better than the other party unless one wipes out racism 100%.

BTW. How do you rate your own race relations?

Not even remotely the same…One is fear of, “they’re coming to get you”…the other is a sense of entitlement. How many liberal militias have you heard of? How many feel need to stock pile ammo? How many liberal media outlets push emergency food stores, buy gold etc.