Would gropey joe biden Have "Won" the 2020 Election If Not For covid-19?

Can’t make egg foo young without breaking a few eggs.

Allowing our companies to foreign countries and utilize basically slave labor instead of building in and buying American.

1 Like

Ah thanks. Fair point.

Or just tossing out the eggs entirely. Apparently.

Decouple! China is a bad actor! A gap state! Don’t perpetuate!

1 Like

Yes. We learned that China doesn’t need to do business with us to keep their economy going. Mission accomplished!

1 Like

Good.

1 Like

Absolutely. For our competition. Because America First or something.

You betcha. The US is the largest consumer economy. We don’t have competition.

1 Like

We need a Cold War with China. I want a Cold War with China. Let’s have a Cold War with China. Everybody get on board. I’m serious.

Not great. Miller wasn’t elected. He was appointed and didn’t run again. Even then, he gave a keynote address at the RNC in ‘04 lol. That seat, a Republican hasn’t lost since 1992.

So eighteen and twenty eight years respectively.

18 + 16 + dimocrat you don’t like + getting called out for your bs = “decades”

Keep spinning!! You’ll get there.

download (29)

Actually he’s tin pot dictator Fauci …

China is using it’s income to build a military that they believe can win a WW3

45+ years of J’Biden’s lying, plagiarizing, standing for nothing and (81 million) people expected something different?
His foreign policy record as Obama’s VP should have caught the attention of somebody!
Oh damnit, forgot about the media.
UNITY!
lol suckers

2 Likes

Agree with everything except the last sentence.

I think he absolutely can win again.

This country is fundamentally broken right now…and when that is the case…anything can happen.

I suppose I have more faith in humanity. But yes agreed- when one side is now willing to abide a coup, we are at a breaking point and all bets are off.

There is absolutely no reason to have faith in humanity.

The spirit and intellectual rigor that gave rise to the people that gave birth to our Republic?

I’m not sure people understand just what a rare phenomenon that was.

Sheesh well now I’m gonna go drink myself back to sleep.

Yeah I think Biden still might have won because head-to-head polling was showing practically the same thing in 2019 as the election turned out. Actually, polling remained remarkably steady throughout Covid.

This article is from July 2019 and cites a poll.