Would Biden be the first virtual president?

Ham Sandwich had its time in the White House after beating Obama in 2012.

1 Like

Actually aren’t the debates up in the air at the moment. Has Trump actually officially confirmed that he will participate in the debates? Biden has committed to participating in the three debates.

1 Like

You’re already there.

It is exactly that.

Then why are you voting for Biden?

1 Like

BDS makes people think Biden is baaaaa baaaaaa bad. :sunglasses:

I have seen that happen often in interviews on the ABC (Australia), BBC, Sky News (UK), CNN, Fox News (USA) to just name a few.

It is literally, “We are out of time”. Unless you’re crazy, then it’s “WE CAN NO LONGER LET HIM TALK”.

Biden not going to be just the first virtual president, but first virtual racist president. :wink:

reminds me of …

Y’all literally elected a mentally incompetent con man and we’re supposed to take you seriously about concerns of Biden’s health and well being?

L to the O to the L to Z. Hell naw.

The last thing I’d describe Biden as is “sharp”.

Just sit back and think, with some objectivity. Forget your dislike of Trump or anything else. Do you really believe Biden is the best candidate the Democrat party has to offer up?

I don’t think Biden will even make it through 4 years if elected President.

I actually feel sorry for the man.

Wow, so he takes a couple of seconds to remember his illness.
But please keep posting articles from far right-wing publications. It gives so much credibility.
And please by all means keep pushing the Joe is senile meme.
I am waiting for the debates. And I am pretty sure that Biden it going to wipe the floor with Trump.

I think he was the most electable. Best? No. Does anyone think Trump is the best candidate for the Republicans? Outside of Qanon and certain sites I can’t mention here(but some former posters fit in)? The answer is no. The best person may be a local assemblyman. Or a governor no one thinks about. Or an aid that really really knows how everything works and would be great at working with the other side. But we have a process. And it’s Biden vs Trump.

Libs, always trying to one up.

Exactly. Those voting for Biden are really voting against Trump, not for Biden.

Ding ding ding ding ding.

Winner winner chicken dinner.

Never liked The Green Goblin.

I was thinking more along the line of the time he donned the Iron Patriot armor and led his own team of Avengers during Dark Reign.

1 Like