Wonder When The Mueller "Witch Hunt" Will End?

It’s A SET UP, The Entire Russian Collusion Lie As We Are Finding Out Is Democrat Controlled. The Corrupt Obama Admin Knew Exactly What Hillary And Brennans FBI Were Doing. This Set Up Is About To Blow Up In The Democrats Face. What Left Wing Democrat Extremists Need To Remember Is Sometime In The Future If They Ever Return To The White House Is What Goes Around Comes Around And Their Will Be Hell To Pay. Us Right Wing Conservatives Will NEVER Forget What You Tried To Do To President Trump Just Because Your Side Lost.

Read it again.

What we’re doing?

What is the party affiliation of those conducting the investigation?

Pro tip: “Deep State” is not a party.

That’s some funny stuff.

Nixon supporters said the same thing.

Breadcrumbs.

How did you make the leap to I thought all veterans are conservatives?

“Conservative” is a phony baloney GOPTV term that meat literally nothing anymore.

Good one!

:smile:

Mr. Mueller and his team have five convictions to date and well over 20 indictments. I’m a little baffled with your statement that he has “made fools out of anyone who believes his crap.” The Russian “ham sandwiches” that you speak of are all members of the GRU – the former KGB.

Given the five convictions, the question is not if the Trump campaign conspired with Russia, it’s to what extent.

Convictions:
Michael Flynn, former National Security Advisor, for lying to the FBI regarding contacts and communications with Russians on behalf of the Trump transition team.

George Papadopoulos, former Trump Campaign Foreign Policy Advisor for lying to the FBI getting dirt on Hillary Clinton from Russian hacked emails.

Richard Pinedo, for helping the 12 indicted Russian intelligence agents use dummy bank accounts and disguising the agents as Americans.

Alex Van der Zwaan, for lying to the FBI in regards to his communications with Paul Manafort on behalf of pro-Soviet Ukrainians.

Rick Gates pleaded guilty to multiple counts for conspiracy to defraud the United States and make false statements.

Indictments
13 Russian intelligence agents on violations of FARA, wire and bank fraud, identity theft.

12 Russian intelligence agents on conspiracy to hack computers of individuals involved in the 2016 presidential campaign, and release those documents to interfere with the election.

3 Likes

Get a life & try to understand what you’re talking about. NONE of these indictments have ANYTHING to do with what the Mueller team was initiated for.

I know a bit about what I speak of & you don’t.

Oh sweet summer child, bless your heart. Judge after judge has looked at the Mueller scope, and given the go ahead. So while you’re fussin’ about how criminals shouldn’t be caught because they’re your favorite criminals, Mueller goes on racking up all the points that @JimmyGeisler posted. You’re witnessing a roll-up. Up the pyramid it goes.

2 Likes

LOL! I love your post.

Thanks.

So why do you think Paul Manafort became the Chairman to the Donald Trump presidential campaign for no pay, while he owed at least $17 million to Russians? He owed so much he was lying on his taxes and falsifying loan applications to borrow more money to pay off the Russian debts while his wife, daughter and sol were being sued for his debt collection.

I hope so, I’m ready to quit my job and let the government support me.

you don’t have a military pension?

And why does Trump lie about how long they’ve known each other?

13 Russian intelligence agencies and a foreign policy advisor? Lol you’re in such denial

He has you. Why would he need to tweet anything?

It will end when the people connected with the Mueller team have satiated their need for vengeance and old scores feel like they have been sufficiently resolved.

The Mueller team will need to have ruined enough lives and exacted a few pounds of flesh, before they can exit with their heads lifted, and their reputations intact.

May as well indict a bunch of ham sandwiches. It was a symbolic act. Indicting some Russians, who just laugh it off anyway, cause Mueller knows they will never entertain even one day in court.