Wonder When The Mueller "Witch Hunt" Will End?

Please explain this wordsmithery. He doesn’t take it so what - he borrows it and then forgets where he left it? He sneaks it into the movies? He puts it on a list for Santa? He writes about it in his diary? WHAT?

3 Likes

I think Benghazi is a little different as there were 4 deaths in that scandal one of them being an USA Ambassador and it’s only liberal Democrats that belittle those deaths for the sake of politics. In Muellers investigation its nothing more then looking for a crime thats not there!

Poor Amb Stevens he was such a loyal leftist fool to Obama and Hillary and they didn’t give a damn for his life.

You make a really good in solid point. There should have been Benghazi investigations.

Comedy is not your thing. Try something else.

/snicker 10char

At least one…

Looks like he’s lost weight.

Honesty is not your thing. Try it.

I didn’t put it out there so it can be distributed to someone that thinks just because they exist they’re entitled to part of what I earned in spilt blood. The same blood that gives you the right to have your opinion, if you want the government to have more control of your life that’s your business and I’m more than willing to sit out my working life and live off the government and people like you when your wealth is redistributed. Here’s a very important lesson I learned in the military, “you can’t bleed to death forever” now I have hands on experience on this subject.

Do you honestly think only conservatives have spilled blood for this country? That only conservatives are veterans?

1 Like

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line/wp/2018/08/14/as-trump-keeps-raging-at-mueller-another-poll-shows-his-lies-are-failing/?utm_term=.066f1012d416

Robert Mueller’s (R ) appointment to special counsel by deputy attorney general Rod Rosenstein [R] (appointed by Pres. Trump), had bipartisan support and was/is very well respected. His investigation has been productive and thorough, with indictments for 12 Russian agents, former Trump campaign manager, Paul Manafort and Rick Gates.

The assertion that Robert Mueller would politicize this investigation by ending it on or around the November elections is unfounded. He will end this investigation when all lines of inquiry are exhausted on the Russian involvement in the previous presidential election and whether Russia conspired with the Trump campaign

I used to tell my little kids when they were so naive “bless your little heart”.

Mueller has made fools out of anyone who believes his crap. He even got some Russian ham sandwiches indicted. Knowing the Russians would never reply from their homes. However, one did & Mueller didn’t know what to do. He just stammered & asked the judge to put the case off.

In in my many years I have learned guys like you anti govt and all are full of ■■■■ and more often than not the biggest Tit Squeezers of the bunch. Just look at where the Federal money goes. It comes from California but Welfare States like Idaho and Alabama drain it dry. You dont like Police? Fire? Military? Public corrals or roads? Rest Stops? National Parks? Enforcement like Child Proof Caps and Warning Labels? How about you go and drink some water from Flint.

Sometimes I got to tell my senile mother to stop standing in doorways and get the ■■■■ outta the way.

3 Likes

This makes no sense to me, but it’s directed at me, so I’ll reply.

hell, i’ve been saying that and the Trump Republicans here told me i was nuts.

you don’t know what his “crap” is yet. he hasn’t reported.

so, tell us Carnac the Magnificent, where are you getting your inside info?