Wonder When The Mueller "Witch Hunt" Will End?

You’re correct about the Rosenbergs.

If you’re his defense team- he’s in trouble.

C- …

I’d be more worried about having a defense team made up of Giuliani and Sekulow.

Liberals LOVE these corrupt Republicans that were part of a crooked attempt to elect hillary & destroy Trump. Generally Americans hate the cops, but not here.

These crooked government officials are the crooks, yet they are hired to investigate Trump & the left LOVE them. Hmmmmm!.

So Mueller, despite his being addicted to the lime light, hasn’t taken any of the lime light.

Why bring the lime light up at all?

:thinking:

Mueller has become a house hold word due to the nature of his job. I believe he has grown to like that along with the power he welds.

Thanks for your woefully I’ll informed opinions.

This Liberal does not “love” any crooked government officials.

But I do love that honest Robert Mueller has so many Fat Donald lovers so desperately flummoxed.

:wink:

:laughing:

“I believe”

Based on what irrefutable evidence do you base your belief?

Oh. What evidence leads you to believe that?

I happen to believe that Devin Nunes is an an illegal alien meth addict who is under the influence of a hypnotic spell cast by David Duke. I don’t have any evidence of that, but in my mind it’s the only rational explanation for his behavior.

Of course, I’d never say that in public, because hypnosis has kind of a bad reputation.

1 Like

17_angry_dems

1 Like

You can believe all you want but it does not make it true.

That’s some serious rationalization for someone who offers no proof of what he’s accusing.

What is your basis for this belief?

Satire is not your thing. I’ve seen rubber crutches that were funnier. My proof?- your post.

Translation: I made that ■■■■ up.

1 Like

You just don’t know when to take me seriously and when to take me literally.

Apparently so.

So now you’re saying he did like the limelight.

1 Like