Woman Arrested For Painting DNC Office: Wanted to scare the Jews

We also now have a president that not only refuses to condemn white supremacists & neo-nazis but insisted that some of them are good people.

No we don’t.

From the article:

“…a woman named Pamela Wallace said that one of her daughters had gone to high school with Johnson and claimed that Johnson had “severe mental problems likely schizophrenia.” Other commenters also questioned her mental state. It’s important to note that police have not released any statements on this issue.”

"We do not believe the Republican Party is to blame for the actions of a single individual, and we sincerely appreciate the support and messages of solidarity we have received from friends across the aisle.”

The Cleveland county Democratic party gets it. Not all of our Dem Posters do.

Seems somebody didn’t read their link…

I especially like that no one is talking about her comments about hanging black kids. Maybe that’s a bridge too far?

I don’t see anything in that article to claim she isn’t a democrat.

1 Like

I’m glad they caught her. For a moment I thought it might have been the same MAGA people who attacked Jussie Smollett. Those guys are still on the loose you know.

2 Likes

So you bring up a hoax in thread where you acknowledge it was a real thing. That makes sense.

False flag!

Do you think they should be?