Woke - Is The Pushback Beginning?

:rofl: and yet there it is. A link.

CRT is not an extension of the civil rights movement.

1 Like

Interest convergence

Calling it like you feel it.

Who decides?

Why not. It’s only in a very few law schools.

Inventing pronouns.

1 Like

:rofl: Red pill

MLK believed and said, some of the exact things CRT alleges. It’s almost like you have never heard a speech of his that wasn’t the “white conservative friendly” I have a dream speech.

Every pronoun was invented at some point.

It can be inferred by your current rhetoric.

Gender is invented

1 Like

Sure he did. CRT is not all wrong. King wasn’t all right.

CRT is not an extension of the civil rights movement. It is a completely different strategy for different goals.

I am a man.

I am black.

You make rhetoric sound ugly.

Sure, sure. I would have said “product”.

Agreed.

Not sure why this is a point though

I disagree.

Because you keep bringing up King.

Then you’re wrong and aren’t listening.

Oppression is not your story, your truth. Hegemony is.

I understand the fear. I really do. It’s valid.

I bring up King because under your definition of Marxist… King is one. I knew you would disagree with that… like most modern conservatives would.

I also brought him up because he brought a different lense to the discussion on race. He examined the country and determined that it was built on racism. He sought to change the public narrative on treatment of black people. The white conservatives at the time were trying to ban his speeches… his marches… HIM.

Sounds kind of like the conservative reaction to BLM and CRT.

Yes it is. 1968 happened and poof all is well. :rofl:

“Yea sorry about all that oppression, we good right?”

Meanwhile Target has decided to close there stores in heavily woke neighborhoods…not just Walgreens.

Now matter how much they give to those radical causes…in a way they’re paying for their own destruction.

4 Likes

I love this part.

If voters truly want to see things change, it’s going to happen by electing better leaders, not by listening to a bunch of grifting race-hustlers pretending to be intellectuals.

3 Likes