Without the black community, America would not exist

That’s what Reebok says on their website today.

They’ve just terminated Crossfit because the CEO of Crossfit made a stupid remark about Floyd-19.

To me that doesn’t mean they’re making light of his death, just of the looters and rioters who are being given free reign to destroy cities and whom the media apparently insists on calling protesters.

People shouldn’t lose their livlihoods just because they say a phrase that someone else decides is racist.

And I’m so sick of businesses groveling to the black community as if they hadn’t been already working hard on increasing black presence everwhere.

But I guess they’re desperate to not have the looters/rioters descend on them because apparently the cops have to just stand by and let it happen.

Are police just standing by? Or is it happening before police can get on the scene? Or perhaps are the police overwhelmed by sheer number? I’ve heard multiple times that police are standing by and allowing looting and burning, but I haven’t actually seen solid evidence of it.

And there would be no Reebox if it wasn’t for children in China working as slave labor, for a pinch of rice a day; as big boss man #31 monitors over top of their work whip in hand.

Are the police standing by? Or are they pushing old men to the ground, pulling college kids out of their cars and tazing them and spraying peaceful protesters with pepper spray while they have their hands up. If you want pictures, I can show you some…

The same kids in China that make MAGA hats?

It applies to all, child labor is exploited all over the world by mega corporations which is why it’s a little funny when they speak up against slavery while they are engaging in it.

Is everything you own made in America?

It’s like these mega Corporations, who arguably created the militarized police force that got us into this mess in the first place, don’t really give a ■■■■ about people. Who could have called that?

what an idiotic racist company

1 Like