Win or lose, Trump should fire Barr tomorrow

Drag Barr into his office and ask him this.

GIVE ME ONE REASON WHY I SHOULDN’T FIRE YOUR ASS RIGHT NOW?

Then he should fire his ass. Immediately. Why? For slow walking his dumb assed investigation. .

If Barr has not found any evidence of democratic/ FBI corruption it should not have taken this long to find nothing. This is a ridiculous amount of time to drag out a not guilty finding… Spit it out and move on. Don’t string people along.

If he did find evidence, he fiddle farted around with it so long that it’s now too late to do anything about it. If Biden wins, Barr has two months to bring charges, present evidence, go to court and send people to prison. Not possible in slow walking government world. Biden will be in charge by then and all charges would be dismissed anyway.

Months ago, my fellow conservatives board members were sure Barr would get to the bottom of this. And months ago I pushed back. I told them he would not. I have seen no evidence that republicans are interested in prosecuting government corruption. None what so ever. In my entire life. It’s been that way for decades. All talk no action. They come on Sean’s show, bitch about it and leave. Doing nothing.

3 Likes

You are correct.

I don’t expect this to change. The swamp is strong.

1 Like

I like barr.

1 Like

He absolutely should do that. Especially if he loses.

3 Likes

It seems possible that the POTUS doesn’t want him to admit he found nothing. It would sink a common thread that his opponents are criminals.

5 Likes

From the newly unredacted portions from the Mueller report that were released last night, we can see that the President 100% committed perjury… so it seems like Barr did the President a real solid by keeping that info out of the hands of Congress.

I doubt that the President would find a more willing servant than Barr.

13 Likes

In that case Barr should be viewed as a loyalist since he held an investigation open to benefit Trump.

Time will tell.

Y’all were played.

5 Likes

I like him too. I think he is against some unmovable obstacles.

Should investigations really be subject to criticism if they aren’t complete enough in time to politically effect an election? Seems like a poor standard of ethics.

4 Likes

Most likely there is no evidence of a crime, and generally, people investigating don’t announce “they are clear of wrong doing” all that often. Better to just leave it open.

chances are that he didn’t find evidence based on his silence. it’s time to accept that.

firing him because the investigation didn’t provide evidence that would provide the needed political gain would be a bad look.

2 Likes

Nice theory. But there’s really no evidence behind it.

speaking of no evidence…

2 Likes

I’ll put this in bold since you seem to have missed it. I hope this helps. :man_shrugging:

If Barr has not found any evidence of democratic/ FBI corruption it should not have taken this long to find nothing. This is a ridiculous amount of time to drag out a not guilty finding… Spit it out and move on. Don’t string people along.

I hope you accept it.

Bravo.

Nope. Not me. My bases were covered. My ONLY complaint was the dilly dallying. I never at any point chained that anything would come from this. There is no Y’all.

It wasn’t perjury about sex.

So it doesn’t count.

2 Likes

If charges are brought, we know 100 percent that a Biden administration will drop them. Would you also consider that to be a poor standard of ethics?

Can I get a Bravo?

why would they announce they had nothing and prove they had been fooling their faithful supports with empty conspiracies? especially in an election year?

don’t blame Barr… blame the guy who promised evidence and arrests to get your vote.

1 Like