Willful Ignorance has its advantages

Seems to me legal scholar Jonathan Turley hit the nail on head. Not just with Obama administration spying on Trump campaign and then his presidency…but also with what’s happening with Biden now.

Media refusal to tell people the truth of what’s happening and American people are willing to accept it.

“Willful blindness has its advantages,” the George Washington University law professor wrote in a [weekend column for The Hill. “The media covered the original leak and the collusion narrative, despite mounting evidence that it was false. They filled hours of cable news shows and pages of print with a collusion story discredited by the FBI. Virtually none of these journalists or experts have acknowledged that the collusion leaks were proven false, let alone pursue the troubling implications of national security powers being used to target the political opponents of an administration.”

And libs are now willing to allow themselves to be blinded again with Biden campaign and what really going on behind the scene. More thoughts on that later.

Turley also said that Obama administration spying is one of biggest stories in decades by targeting opposing campaign based on false evidence.

You can read the story here.

2 Likes

Maybe this will interest some.

One of best well known liberal law professor out there.

And yet libs are stuck in willful blindness.

So troll away…it’s all you got.

Speaking of willful blindness… If only Trump was President, someone would surely be locked up for this! :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Maybe is should change the threat title to willful ignorance…yes that seems more appropriate.

Gary Johnston’s pick for VP is a lib? Who knew?

Giving cons a taste of their own medicine.

About time.

Liberal, not lib.

They couldn’t even recognize a true liberal when they see one.

1 Like

And Trumpists could?

Yes…willful ignorant can’t.

1 Like

I think Johnson named Turley as a possible SCOTUS nominee, not as VP.

1 Like

Oops you right.

Was wondering what he was talking about. But you’re right. Remember talking about now.

The attorney who represented the Republican Party in 2014 in suing Obama over the ACA is a lib

The legal scholar who called Eric Holder Obama’s “sin-eater” is a lib.

The legal scholar who testified in favor of impeaching Bill Clinton and against Impeaching Dond Trump is a lib

1 Like

Libs have already been corrected on this. Please try to keep up.

1 Like

A liberal, not a lib.

Should have listened…

1 Like

Libs are not liberal…they’re fake that hides behind liberalism to impose their own authority.

Something that I’ve been calling em out for 15 years here.

That would be the “proggie left”.

They knew they’d have an easy time infiltrating the Democratic party.

You weren’t wrong.

1 Like

I can only imagine the smoke and heat from lib hair when Durham indictments begin. Drip, drip, drip…