Will you soon need federal permission to drive your car?

The pace of the rhetoric is always way ahead of the pace of the actual change.

One would think by now people would realize this.

Really?

Then explain why China and India building em?

Using gasoline as a catch all term that includes jet fuel, that wouldn’t be a post gasoline world now would it? Air travel will take longer.

Exactly.

Which is contradictory to the very reason for it.

Graft and corruption, they don’t need half of what they are building and it’s going to come back and bite them in the ass. They have committed to be carbon neutral by 2060. Whether or not that means anything remains to be seen.

We’d need at least that many to use them for transportation again.

I’m sure the stallions would be happy to do their part to get that many. The mares … not so much…

Of course with all the crazy in the world these days it should be relatively easy to convince a lot of people that they are really horses instead. Transspeciesism is only a hop skip and a derp away from transgenderism.

I can’t help that. The technology for super clean air travel is far more demanding. Shipping too, from an economical viewpoint.

Read my post again.

We wouldn’t have 75 million horses because history would have unfolded differently, and we wouldn’t have a nation of 344 million individuals.

I’ve always liked biodiesel.

I see we’re handling the GM announcement about converting to non-gasoline engines by 2035 with our usual “it’s Earth Day so I dumped the oil from my truck in a river” aplomb.

1 Like

“If God had really intended men to fly, He’d make it easier to get to the airport.”

– George Winters

Is it more important?

Technology will need to catch up on that. And it will. If there is money to be made in having quality charging stations that’s all we need.

Allan

I oppose people dumping their oil, or EV batteries, in rivers.

2 Likes

Air travel? It’s very important.

I’m not so sure many libs could ride a horse anyway.

Pay attention. Is “super clean air travel” more important than the speed we have now or will have? Is the juice worth the squeeze?

Sure. Go ahead. You can start tomorrow.
:roll_eyes:

The technology needs to be equal in performance to what we have with fossil fuels, economically and mechanically.

1 Like