Will we be Shanghaied Joe?

The responsibility of the P(R)esident, never the responsibility of the Presi(D)ent. :wink:

2 Likes

The same people who claim masks don’t work, mitigation doesn’t work and the vaccines are sketchy at best, want the president to do something about covid…

Too funny.

What should he do? Everything he suggests is rejected.

Years from now when all the virtue signalers have microplastics polluting their lungs said knuckleheads will just :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Well at a minimum he could cease shipping infected illegals around the nation.

3 Likes

I don’t want the bumbling fedgov to do a damn thing, and I’m pretty sure the OP shares the same opinion. The OP is commenting on how Joe is lamenting not being able to rule us the same as China.

3 Likes

Years from now, all these virtue signalers are going to be in the ICU depending on taxpayer dollars to take just one more breath. They’ll die before paying the bill. :wink:

3 Likes

And they’ll blame “knuckleheads” like us for not sharing in their misery. :crazy_face:

3 Likes

I won’t be able to hear them anyway. I’m always too busy living. :wink:

3 Likes

3 Likes

Why? the poison vaccines?

Piss poor diet and weak living. They all die the same way, choking on the same pills. :wink:

1 Like

Most of the ‘virtue signalers’ in my real life - ie: vaccinated, boosted, mask wearing when appropriate, etc… - are all fit and eat healthy. To an annoying degree sometimes.

I think the stereo typical view of the people taking covid seriously are yoga pants wearing, darting off to whole foods before their afternoon work out, ‘ran my fifth marathon!’ kind of people.

Yeah yeah yeah, you’re different. :rofl:

Right back at you.

This is what you came butting in for. Pat yourself on the back and go eat something with sugar. lol

3 Likes

You really don’t understand any of this do you? There is no “new” virus. The original virus keeps mutating as all viruses do

Huh?

I was just questioning your view of virtue signalers. I don’t think of them are out of shape and poor eaters. I think of them as double oat mile frappe drinkers who enjoy a triathalon as much as the next guy.

Non-maskers are the new virtue signalers. See me? See me? I’m better than you, Eat your sugar.

That very well could be and then again…it may be a new one that’s escaped or been released?

No it may not be a new virus. It is a mutation of the last mutation of Covid-19, that is established. At least you confirmed my suspicion about not understanding the situation and going 100% on feelings