Will Trump win with a surge of late returns from conservative Hispanics in Arizona?

That’s blasphemy against St. Reagan.

No it was not an answer.

Trump was claiming fraud in all states where he was ahead and Biden was catching up and so therefor the count should stop,

But Arizona of course is just fine…no fraud there…keep counting…because he was trailing and there are signs he could catch up.

This is the kind of stuff courts look at when cases come before them…they look to intent.

Since this sticks out as blatantly self-serving, Trump would likely get laughed out of court.

Indeed he’s only won one of the challenges he’s made so far…and the judges he’s dealt with are making their displeasure known already.

This is why Trump actually should shut the hell up…and his advisers likely want him to shut the hell up…so if there are any legit cases, he doesn’t prejudice them.

It’s likely that ship has already sailed.

And of course, if Donald Trump actually shut the hell up…he wouldn’t be the Donald Trump we all know.

your analysis is not only flawed, its just silly. Courts look at the various laws in the states and decide (hopefully) based on the merits and the laws of each state. one suit has nothing to do with another.

so my answer was completely accurate and more to the point based on reality. You just don’t like it because you’re trolling for something else. Some perceived fanciful and imaginary hypocracy based on your false premise.

1 Like

It’s not flawed at all. Trump’s intent will absolutely be looked at.

please site one law suit ever filed that is not “self serving”.

your premise is silly

OAN is the only "rea"l news network now, excepting Lou Dobbs at Fox (whose job is to make sure that Fox viewers don’t simply decamp to OAN).

Will Trump win with a surge of late returns from conservative Hispanics in Arizona?

Follow the Plan.

It looks like Biden is going to hold onto his Arizona lead. Here are the latest election results from Arizona here.
Biden – 1,644,074 - 49.37%
Trump - 1,626,943 - 48.85%

Biden’s win in Arizona can mostly be attributed to Pima County. While Clinton won Pima County by 13.57%, Biden won Pima County by as much as 19.54%.

1 Like

Trump is still looking like the likely winner in Arizona:

Count every legal vote!

Nope and nope and nope.

The betting markets tell all

Trump 6-1 (bet 1 get back 7)

Biden 1-6 (bet 6 get back 7)

Allan

I’m sticking with Biden’s lead will stabilize at around 10,000.

2 Likes

Provisional ballots in both NV and GA went overwhelming to Biden.
Many of them are first time voters.

Trump could win AZ - Wouldn’t change the outcome of the race. But its not looking likely. The math just isn’t there.

Trump needs to win 60.7% of remaining ballots. Hes been Avg 53.3

That was just my calculus.

Final tally would be 10,792 lead for Biden.

Fox and AP start breathing again.

BTW Lets be clear what we are talking about. Cause I think AZ is leaning Biden - but could flip.

But with only about 66,000 votes left and Biden Avg about 61% of the votes coming in - Biden is going to win that by almost 3%.

GA is basically done counting and Biden is winning by 11,500+ votes

PA is now 45,000 vote lead, and is not even in recount numbers any more (spread is now .7%)

The question of did Biden with with 306 or 295 electoral votes is academic at best.

I remember watching Steve Cortes do his spin thing four years ago. He was always on the tube with Kellyanne, Jason Miller and Katrina Pierson. And man could they spin.

Not to a particular Orange :tangerine:.

100% agree. The bar has never been higher for effective policies.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2020/10/28/meet-allie-young-a-native-american-activist-empowering-voters.html The Navajo tribe helped turn the state blue. Very intreting story about their voting efforts.

It’s official. Biden has won Arizona.

1 Like

I guess the answer to the OP is no.