Will Trump craft an EO that fixes Catch and Release?

Everything I have stated is factual.

Only congress can appropriate money.

This administration has already been slapped down in court for misappropriating moneys already appropriated by congress.

To do what you suggest would literally cost billions and would not solve the influx of illegals sneaking into the country and claiming asylum.

If we don’t cut off the bait and limit access by physically securing the border we will never have enough money to throw at the problem to solve it.

Nothing Napolitano said on Fox contradicts anything I have stated.

That’s delusional. He specifically talks about Administrative judges. Watch it again, this time look for contradictions to your point of view, not confirmations.

That will override confirmation bias and permit you see what he really said.

Why did you spoil a very interesting OP by making ridiculous assertions that somehow the drug cartels are behind the influx of children into the US as using them as sleeper agents for some future mischief.

And who is the LEFT in the US? You talk as if this is some shadowy cabal working behind the scenes.

If the LEFT is so powerful how come they do not have a president in the WH.

This is the problem with posters like yourself and pretty much all Trump supporters there are conspiracies everywhere and you conveniently use them government ignore facts or even worse use them to support your opinions and beliefs.

That hypothesis isn’t organic to the OP, you can discount it if you want.

But fact is, parents would send their children on journeys of a thousand miles or more, alone unless someone were orchastrating this.

Border agents are on record saying the unattended children are diversions from drug deliveries. That children appear occupying all the border agents, and then mules sneak in.

No parent would send their children on such a journey if the weren’t given some sort of guarantee of safety. Only the Cartels (which now control much of Mexico) can do that.

So its a reasonable theory on why parents are willing to send their kids ALONE on such a journey. They wouldn’t do it on their own.

But you can ignore what the Border Agents are saying, and treat the OP separately from that.

Ps; While the Border Agents say the Cartels are behind parents willingly separating themselves from their children to overwhelm the border, so drugs can be snuck in…

Its abductive logic the LEFT finds this advantageous to their desire for votes. To weight the electoral college in their favor.

The electoral college is based on population, whether its legal or illegal doesn’t make a difference.

So California has a few more electoral votes than a state without an illegal population, meaning its able to override the will and desires of other states via its added electoral presence.

So its power to have illegals in the state.

That’s why they want illegals.

Therefore, I did not suggest the LEFT was colluding with the CARTELS, I said it co-operated with them, because the result (massive inflow of illegals) enhances their power.

If you were born into poverty and your children were going to continue to live in that existence then I suspect you might be willing to do things that those of us who live very comfortable first world lives find baffling.

Lol provide me some proof that the children are being used as a diversion to let drugs in. I accept that the drug cartels will use any weakness to assist with their trade but let’s not ignore the fact if Americans did not have such a huge appetite for illegal drugs the cartels product would be useless.

I guarantee you could secure every mile of the border with a 50 foot wall and the flow of drugs will continue. Do you really believe that they could import drugs with such impunity without the assistance of those who are tasked with securing the border?

The huge amounts of money involved with the trade of illegal drugs means they can buy anyone they want and this will not change until we start seriously considering changing our approach.

The biggest problem I have with legalizing drugs is overnight the cartels would become legitimate businessman which is something I struggle with knowing all the evil they have perpetrated.

Obviously that plan is not working because the electoral college put Trump in the WH.

Incorrect, it gave Hillary more electoral votes than she should have received. I forget the estimates, whether California has 5 more electoral votes because of its illegals, more or less. You could google it if you want to know. I’ve moved on, its old news.

WR, there are legit asylum claims.

We must separate the wheat from the chaff.

Allan

That’s a lie.

Allan

This is a very big deal. Asylum claims have been abused as a means to mitigate illegal entry.

maybe it is time to place the US military a hundred meters into Mexico to prevent illegals from putting even one foot on US soil. Only legal immigrants would be allowed to step over the border.

Invade Mexico with our armed forces . That will go over well…

Not a well thought out idea.

Allan

brainstorming

that’s how it works. you don’t start out with a completely thought out idea.

The problem is the Trump hive mind over there doesn’t finish with one either.

looks like you have commandeered the word “hive”. But the normal person will be able to see who talks in unison and who does not. It won’t help you.

Trump tweets, the hive repeats.

It’s a dangerous world where your hive mind is well trained not to believe outside information.

Do you guys realize that the release part of catch and release was done in Mexico? i think a lot of people are under the impression they release them in the US.

@WildRose @BornAgainChristian

Nope, its all true. Every bit of it.

No, I didn’t. Voluntary?