Will those that attacked Mueller and his team apologize?

I know. To those ruled by their emotions the concept is unfathomable. Don’t stop being the new you. :+1:

Yes, riotous laughter is the external manifestation of joy, or in this case incredulity - both emotions.

The cute thing is, you honestly believe that garbage.

Okay champ. You cracked it wide open. Ooga Booga Booga. :rofl:

You know it’s true. Who are you trying to fool?

No one. You solved the case. The Deep State is real and they’re coming for you. They are just really bad at it for some reason. :rofl:

1 Like

So out of an abundance of curiosity, has anyone, in the entire history of the interwebz, actually issued an apology in one of these “Will those who did X apologize?” callout threads? In all honesty, I haven’t read this entire thread, since I’m 99% certain I know exactly how its going, so I suppose its possible someone actually apolog… nah, can’t even type that with a straight face.

“He’s not ever going to become president, right? Right?!”

“No. No he won’t. We’ll stop it."

And they succeeded, right? Oh no. Well then they succeeded in getting him indicted? Nope. Oh then they launched the master plan to have him impeached? Ah shoot. :rofl:

I used to believe once upon a time you would also scoff at illogical conspiracy theories promoted by dark propagandists with an agenda. Yet here we are. Amazing.

You got ‘em now! Deeeeeeeep State!!! Ooga Booga Booga.

“He’s not ever going to become president, right? Right?!”

“No. No he won’t. We’ll stop it."

Success! They were damn good. Wow. I can’t believe we have dumb Hillary as our 45th POTUS. How about you?

Yeah this would have more meaning if they actually tried to stop it. It sounds awful though, but knowing the end result it’s like taking the “secret society” text seriously.

2 Likes

Well, Trump says Mueller acted honorably, so there’s that.

1 Like

FACT is, Putin is THRILLED that Trump is President.

Isn’t that swell. Nothing rotten there.

Andrew McCabe, Lisa Page, James Comey……

I know………that’s why you’ve been on the wrong side of Russian collusion for over two years.

Say what? Wrong side? I’ve said from the beginning I highly doubted Trump worked with Russia and I hoped the Mueller investigation would exonerate him. How does that put me on the wrong side here exactly?

1 Like

Now actions. You just typed names. Show me the actions that were taken as a part of the alleged bias.

Why were they fired?

That’s a goalpost move. Show me the actions they took.

If you choose to chase your tail…go.