Will there be riots? My bet is yes

I’m predicting that regardless of the verdict, there will be riots. These people are not going to get all dressed up for a night of looting, burning, thieving, and pillaging only to pack up and go home if there is a conviction. What do you think? Will anything stop the violence?

3 Likes

Police stop using extra-legal actions to restrain perps.

That would help.

Allan

1 Like

They could also shoot the first one through the broken window.

Equally effective.

6 Likes

Maxine Waters made the jury verdict irrelevant.

It won’t be murder ONE and she said to get confrontational if it wasn’t.

2 Likes

Wrong, wrong, wrong They were restrained for rioting. So the crime was already commited before they were restrained.

Also, the cities who don’t restrain and are most tolerant of rioters are also the most ravaged by riots. Take off your wokie cap, put on your common sense cap and tell me why that is? All the evidence proves your theory to be hogwash.

Right? And Mad Max is too stupid to even know what that charges are. Murder one was never on the table. This nitwit is not only violent, but dangerously dumb.

3 Likes

To inject and be a catalyst for riots three months after Capitol protest is pretty dumb.

Have they figured out that according to the charges, he didn’t kill him on purpose? All this rioting, over an accidental death.

No. They have not. Mad Max is still clueless. They are rioting to get free stuff and because they are violent. They riot because it’s fun.

1 Like

Agreed. At the very minimum she should be censured.

1 Like

Garland: As long as they do it at night, its not terrorism.

2 Likes

Having people no longer incite the violence would also be a big step. It would be nice if there could be a media black out. They know the cameras are there, they know their message will get broadcast. Me I am not going to participate in watching. Not that I am burying my head in the sand…I just chose not to let the messages of hate and violence into my home. I won’t give them a voice. Now if they want peaceful protests, and curb the violence…that will get my attention much more than lighting your city on fire.

Protests are one thing…Violence in your own city, your own neighborhood against your own neighbors is just destruction for the sake of destruction. I hope for the best…but expect the worst.

3 Likes

Worse than riots they are going to the home of defense witnesses to intimidate them. That’s so KKK from the late 1800’s… Oh, gost they were dems too!

4 Likes

of course there will be.

Sounds like you want to replace “predicting” with “hoping”.

3 Likes

And if honest Abe (Republican) saw where trump is leading the Republican Party to nowadays he’d be spinning in his grave.

Allan

1 Like

Whelp, doesn’t look like there’s any rioting going on. But the night’s still young. Fingers crossed!

4 Likes

Do you think that makes it better?

I would argue - particularly in the context of the charges he has been now convicted of and how law enforcement tends to act - his lack of direct intention to murder Floyd makes it almost worse.

He wasn’t trying to kill Floyd - he just gave no thought to Floyd’s life at all. It was valueless to him.

4 Likes

Why do I think you’ll be disappointed if there aren’t?

Peace